Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis just announced her bf on an insta post of her in front of a room and I want to kms.

She's definitely your looksmatch yet she's announcing having a bf like she just signed a contract worth millions.

Don't catch feelings for someone who doesn't know anything about you.

I know I will be called a cuck . But she has genuinely been very kind to me , popular girl in our uni. Brocels physically she is so my type- brunette, big brown eyes, delectable body. But even personality wise she is very witty(can't help but laugh at her one liners in class), genuinely helps everyone around.

Anyways I have been obsessed with her since the start of the year-- stalking all her insta photos (scrolled all the way till her first pic) and today she posted a vid on insta where she was standing with a mic in front of a crowd.

We were having an impromptu session and she started with - Guys I am pretty excited cuz my boyfriend (?) is here.

And now I have been depressed for two hours. Fuck that shit man. I haven't seen his bf but bet he is some handsome Chad and I will never live upto him
Nigga stop being a cucked faggot forget about the toilet and visit a local prostitute.

He penetrates her tight pussy and gets sucked off by her every night, while you have 700+ posts here.
This is what happens to almost every single university girl while guys like us are condemned to a life of loneliness and misery