Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I (20F) drove four hours to visit my bf (20M) and he ignored me to play World of Warcraft

im not talking about the guy, im talking about the incels on this forum who think that what he did was 'based.'

I just find it hypocritical that the same incels calling the actions of this guy 'based' would fuck the foid without hesitation if they were in that guy's place.

If you WOULDN'T reject the foid while being in the position of the guy mentioned in the thread, then dont say that it's 'based', because you are being a fucking hypocrite. Or if you WOULD reject the foid in this scenario, then feel free to comment 'based,' but stop calling yourself 'incel', because at that point you are 'volcel'.
Of course we wouldnt and couldnt do that, but if we were in that guys body its just another hole to pump and dump. He doesnt simp around which means he is based af.

Isn’t ironic, the guys who have gfs don’t give a shit about them, meanwhile the guys who would do anything for a gf are left here in the cold.

Of course we wouldnt and couldnt do that, but if we were in that guys body its just another hole to pump and dump. He doesnt simp around which means he is based af.

well i wrote what i wrote based on the assumption that you keep your body and your life circumstances remain the same, the only difference is now you have this golden opportunity.

Obviously if you're in a chad body with different (more favourable) life circumstances, then it makes sense to deprive this bitch of sexual pleasure, because you can just get sex from any other bitch.

Based, dont let a foid to ruin your refgime just because she's "your" gf. That's where simping begins actually -- you admit a foid to your life while the only thing she could do in this particular situation is blowjob him while he's peacefully chatting with guildmates over discord. She came over to him on her own accord and expected something in return. Be just like foids: dont give anything in return and only take away from them.

im not talking about the guy, im talking about the incels on this forum who think that what he did was 'based.'

I just find it hypocritical that the same incels calling the actions of this guy 'based' would fuck the foid without hesitation if they were in that guy's place.

If you WOULDN'T reject the foid while being in the position of the guy mentioned in the thread, then dont say that it's 'based', because you are being a fucking hypocrite. Or if you WOULD reject the foid in this scenario, then feel free to comment 'based,' but stop calling yourself 'incel', because at that point you are 'volcel'.
I wouldnt reject her simply because she'd probably leave me and I would be alone for another... life, I guess? But this guy is based because he allows her into his life only as much as he needs.

weird how ER playing lots of WoW made him into an shut-in incel virgin, while it was just fine for this guy.

really weird.

Oh no can't hurt my Chad's feelings, I feel terrible for being ignored, it's my fault lol.

Let's unpack this. You're not entitled to Chad's undivided attention, sweaty. If you want more attention from your boyfriend maybe you should take more showers, get a haircut, and go to the gym. Chads don't like chubby girls, if you lost some weight maybe he'd give you more attention. Dis why u femcel. Big yikes.

Let's unpack this. You're not entitled to Chad's undivided attention, sweaty. If you want more attention from your boyfriend maybe you should take more showers, get a haircut, and go to the gym. Chads don't like chubby girls, if you lost some weight maybe he'd give you more attention. Dis why u femcel. Big yikes.
:feelskek: :feelsokman: :feelshmm:
IT wont touch this

Imagine having a foid go out of her way to visit you. That is a reality of chad that I cannot comprehend. It is like a fairy tale

Chad can do whatever the shit he wants

He is a retard for not having sex with her tbh

lol at the people in the comments, a bunch of whiny cucks and expired foids who are probably not getting any.

this one is gold
Screen Shot 2020 06 15 at 123731 AM

normie didnt even realize he was getting cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back