Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hunter eyes are a PSL meme. Can't believe, people here still think it's attractive.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
What's attractive to foids is Almond hunter eyes, which is what Chico has.
Having Almond eyes is Also fine, if you have good bone structure, just don't have Curry tier bug eyes, and your good.

Genuine, Hunter eyes are rare af. Mongoloid eyes are not hunter eyes. Hunter eyes only look good on some people, like David Gandy. On most people it will look uncanny af.

Last edited:
Hunter eyes look fucking autistic

doesn't every chink have hunter eyes?

I think they look good. They look very sharp. And add more like a badboy look to face

I think they look good. They look very sharp. And add more like a badboy look to face
Yes, that's what you think, that's why it's called male gaze. Women find it scary. But it's better then, having curry bug eyes or chink eyes. I would rather look scary then, have either of those.

doesn't every chink have hunter eyes?
Cunt eyes are not the same as hunter eyes. Chinks have slits for eyes, but their eye sockets and nose bridge are round and flat, their eyebrows are 1" - 2" above the eyes. It's not a good look for men, it looks feminine and weak.

copium thread

Cunt eyes are not the same as hunter eyes. Chinks have slits for eyes, but their eye sockets and nose bridge are round and flat, their eyebrows are 1" - 2" above the eyes. It's not a good look for men, it looks feminine and weak.

My eyes look hunter because I have hooded eyes.

Almond eyes n neutral canthal tilt mogs

just be chink

First looks good but the second look more striking and unique.
Yes, to men it looks better and more striking/masculine. That's called the male gaze, just like men think it's muscles which attract women, when it's primarily, face and height.

I don't think they look good either. This is because I'm not gay, I don't think any kind of facial features "look good" on a man. Yet, when you look at the men that attract the most women, they have this type of eye-area.

I dunno really, but I guess on guys with really good faces, its probably not really gonna make a massive difference.

I don't think they look good either. This is because I'm not gay, I don't think any kind of facial features "look good" on a man. Yet, when you look at the men that attract the most women, they have this type of eye-area.
Pretty boys don't have Hunter eyes. Almost all chads have almond or almond hunter eyes.

Yes, to men it looks better and more striking/masculine. That's called the male gaze, just like men think it's muscles which attract women, when it's primarily, face and height.
If it doesn't suit you, you will look worse.

At least this is one of the eye-area types they seem to have. Again, idk man.
IMG 20240526 225955
IMG 20240526 225754
This is what they like almond hunter eyes. Not this: looking like Elias de poot is good for modelling, but he has no appeal.

IMG 20240526 230107

Last edited:
And yet Sean O Pry (who has hunter eyes) is the best paid male model
Idk about him. Many women say they don't like him because, he looks like an Alien. Elias de poot has no appeal tho, Hunter eyes are good for modelling, you don't need it irl.

Ive tried to looksmaxx Hunter Eyes but I dont have thick enough eyebrows, especially turning Almond eyes into Hunter eyes is extremly difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back