Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Accidentally turned on front camera of computer, it's unbelievable how asymmetric my eyes are BUT my face is a 1/10 anyway EVEN IF I were symmetrical

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
It looks bad in mirror but even worse in video or photo.

My eyes are so extremely asymmetric (not hanging, but they're just on different levels (noticeably, worse than 99% of people), different tilt, differently sized and different distances from nose). Like a kid drawing a face with differently placed eyes which have different sizes and different tilts.

Even if they were normally symmetrical or if I wear sunglasses I'm still be a 1/10 or even a zero (most people would say that, I'd bet everything I have on it),

my face is just so wrong, my head and skull so abnormal, my features are very ugly, I have zero harmony or structure, I'm so extremely disturbing to look at.

I can't cope anymore... I just had to vent here, it makes the pain somewhat more bearable.

Last edited:
I'm a similar level of ugly. Yesterday I noticed my mouth slants downward, like if I put my lips together, instead of straight across it actually is higher on one side than the other

Sorry dude but I just imagine you as a little wolf typing all this out on his tiny computer
:feelsaww: :D

fall fail GIF

I wish wearing a mask in public was socially acceptable... Not a "covid style" mask, I mean a full mask that covers your face...

Was playing a game yesterday, and seeing my blank face staring at the game in the reflection ruined my week.

When I had an important online job interview, I legit just looked at my own face in the laptop camera for like 30 minutes and let the interview pass. I just couldn't get myself to join it considering how ugly my face was

Also
Sorry dude but I just imagine you as a little wolf typing all this out on his tiny computer
Just see me as K' and Muttcel as a Blue Haired Shonen Protagonist, and we are actually Chad Moggers :chad::chad::chad:

Ban us, nigs.

When I had an important online job interview, I legit just looked at my own face in the laptop camera for like 30 minutes and let the interview pass. I just couldn't get myself to join it considering how ugly my face was
frick I get you man

but I've seen your face and I'm 1000x uglier. literally deformed and I don't even look like a man or even human, people stare at me and kids ask their parents why I look so weird or is this a man or a woman (chromosome mutation caused me to become deformed and facial bones not grow)

or I overheard "monster" so many times (said about me, not directly to me) or "ugliest person I've ever seen"

frick I get you man

but I've seen your face and I'm 1000x uglier. literally deformed and I don't even look like a man or even human, people stare at me and kids ask their parents why I look so weird or is this a man or a woman (chromosome mutation caused me to become deformed and facial bones not grow)
Idk about that, maybe. But it's still over for me regardless, I'm just not normal enough. I still relate to your posts a lot, as I'm also 26yo khhv

Idk about that, maybe. But it's still over for me regardless, I'm just not normal enough. I still relate to your posts a lot, as I'm also 26yo khhv
ofc man and I didn't want to make this a competition or anything or make light of your situation. I know it's over, for both of us it seems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back