Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most people are blind

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Most people aren't capable of accurately assessing someone's appearance.

They don't have enough knowledge.

A good example is music. A random person hearing a song can tell if they like it or not. They can even give some reasons why they enjoy a certain song. But you need proper knowledge to fully explain why you like it.

People who know music theory understand how it works and can break down a song into pieces. They can say a song is catchy because it's using an unusual time signature (if yes, then which time signature exactly) or is played in some rare scale, etc.

The same thing applies to rating someone's appearance.

A random person can tell if a woman is pretty or a man is handsome, but they can't put their finger on precisely WHY.

Many people from the looksmax community possess this knowledge and can provide a deep analysis of someone's appearance.

They can deduce that a man is handsome because he has hunter eyes, facial symmetry, a strong jaw, and so on.

The problem? Terms like "hunter eyes," "canthal tilts," and such deep analysis are new for people, and they may find it strange or even ridiculous.
Canthal tilts? What is that? Who cares about it?

This is a typical response from a person who doesn't understand PSL & Decile scale. They think it's nothing more than red pill/incel gibberish.

But the truth is, they care about those factors. They care about canthal tilts, they care about hunter eyes. They simply aren't aware of that. For them, they are just "pretty eyes."

Nobody questions a music expert about their review of a piece of music. They just accept their wisdom.

Then why don't people accept those who know how to rate someone's appearance

@proudweeb @PersonalityChad @Caesercel @Copexodius Maximus

I guess people also have a visceral reaction to Blackpill because it challenges their romantic perception of life.

For a lot of normies - "love just happens" it's all exciting woo woo magic that feels good. They don't like being privy to the fact that all of their preferences/love can be broken down into simplistic scientific patterns that are predicated around evolutionary need to maximize the passage of one' s genes

it does away with the romanticim of life.

Similiar reason why people latch onto religion

I guess people also have a visceral reaction to Blackpill because it challenges their romantic perception of life.
Correct, this is probably the main reason as to why normies hate the Blackpill so much i think. Deep down they all probably know it's the truth, after all the "blackpill" is literally just observable reality, they just don't want to admit it to themselves in order to preserve their bogus worldview

Everybody has that capability. Its genetically engraved into us. Beauty isn't subjective at all.

Sure people may have preferences, but that's about it.

Everybody has that capability. Its genetically engraved into us. Beauty isn't subjective at all.

Sure people may have preferences, but that's about it.
I think he meant to put into words.

Fwhr, limbal rings, etc are concepts no one knows.

Nice analysis.

They don't have enough knowledge.

A good example is music. A random person hearing a song can tell if they like it or not. They can even give some reasons why they enjoy a certain song. But you need proper knowledge to fully explain why you like it.

People who know music theory understand how it works and can break down a song into pieces. They can say a song is catchy because it's using an unusual time signature (if yes, then which time signature exactly) or is played in some rare scale, etc.

The same thing applies to rating someone's appearance.

A random person can tell if a woman is pretty or a man is handsome, but they can't put their finger on precisely WHY.

Many people from the looksmax community possess this knowledge and can provide a deep analysis of someone's appearance.

They can deduce that a man is handsome because he has hunter eyes, facial symmetry, a strong jaw, and so on.

The problem? Terms like "hunter eyes," "canthal tilts," and such deep analysis are new for people, and they may find it strange or even ridiculous.

This is a typical response from a person who doesn't understand PSL & Decile scale. They think it's nothing more than red pill/incel gibberish.

But the truth is, they care about those factors. They care about canthal tilts, they care about hunter eyes. They simply aren't aware of that. For them, they are just "pretty eyes."

Nobody questions a music expert about their review of a piece of music. They just accept their wisdom.

Then why don't people accept those who know how to rate someone's appearance

@proudweeb @PersonalityChad @Caesercel @Copexodius Maximus
Exactly. It is a science, and the retards who just say “you are obsessed or autistic” are delusional copers who don’t want to face the reality of where they would stand if they could properly analyze features.

Doesn’t matter the fact of the matter is we aren’t desirable to women

Yes absolutely, looks theory is literally a science, you need to learn it to then apply it. Even I (and probably many here) used to rate myself a 7/10 JFL prior to being exposed to the heavy blackpills and explanations on Lookism.net

Normies will even mention teeth color when the guy is just ugly JFL that's how much they can't tell what they are seeing. They are blind indeed.

By the way, for future readers, in my opinion (and I think most of Lookism forum agreed with that) the eye area is the most important feature. You are capped at your eye area, i.e. if you have a bad eye area you're gonna look bad regardless (I unfortunately have a bad area). I have seen women which most features are average to below average tier still pass as 8s in my sight just due to their magnificent eyes.

Eye area > everything. If you have a good eye shape, big eyes, and light color, you won at life.

Conversely, bad eye area = over.

Last edited:
I think he meant to put into words.

Fwhr, limbal rings, etc are concepts no one knows.
Even I don't know fwhr and limbal rings what's that

By the way, for future readers, in my opinion (and I think most of Lookism forum agreed with that) the eye area is the most important feature. You are capped at your eye area, i.e. if you have a bad eye area you're gonna look bad regardless (I unfortunately have a bad area). I have seen women which most features are average to below average tier still pass as 8s in my sight just due to their magnificent eyes.

Eye area > everything. If you have a good eye shape, big eyes, and light color, you won at life.

Conversely, bad eye area = over.
Jaw covers 1/3 of your face but eyes are like 1/5 th part of face. Guys with great jaws but average eyes can pass as chadlite. Look at the tik tok boys girls simp for, most of them have nice jawline with good hair, average in eyes

My eyesight is worsening (sleep deprivation related?). So, that'll be my take on this thread.

This forum IQ mogs most of the human race

fwhr = Facial width to height ratio

Limbal ring = black ring around iris indicating youth and health.
Woah, learnt something new. Btw is this something I can learn in detail in YouTube or only in .is. i know quiet a few inkwell youtubers, but even then never spoke of these, it's always pheno, lip to chin ratio, height and canthal tilt