Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Hunchback of Notre Dame - the most Blackpilled Disney movie

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
When I was younger I watched quite a few Disney movies, however the two movies I was always most drawn to where "Beauty and the Beast" and "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". Looking back it seems there was at least a subconscious awareness about my lack of looks, though it has really only become clear once puberty started. Both of these movies address superficiality - one with a bluepilled approach (Beauty and the Beast) and one with a more realistic blackpill approach (Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Basically a ethnic gypsy whore (Esmeralda) cucks both a deformed incel (Quasimodo) and an oldcel (Frollo) with a blonde tall Chad (Phoebus)
The incel acts like a bluepilled cuck and instantly gets oneitis once some female pays attention to him:

The lyrics are pretty relatable to me and reminds me of the last time I had oneitis 2 years ago
Anyway, the oldcel is less of a cuck - after all he has a lot more experience and doesn't take shit from femoids anymore. Right after the incel's song you can see the contrast in the song of the oldcel:

The last relevant scene is the scene of the actual cucking - it is brutal as you can imagine and if that faggot Quasimodo isn't blackpilled after that there is no hope for him. I remember re-watching the movie last year when I was on the verge of being blackpilled and it made me feel depressed how much I could relate to it:

In the comment section you can find a bunch of roasties and cucks justifying that the gypsy femoid chose Chad instead of the incel (Spoiler: they don't admit it's because of looks!):

"Why is everyone say stuff like "Esmeralda would never pick Quasi over Phoebus, but really who would?" What part of Esmeralda's character would lead you to believe that she is that shallow? She is with Phoebus because she loved him. We don't choose who we love it just happens. It had nothing to do with looks. It never did. Stop making it into something it isn't."
> that's right you guys, she just "happened" to fall in love with Chad jfl. Even though in the movie she has only met him like two times, it's totally "love". Even funnier in the book the Chad actually just pumps and dumps her, but I guess Disney didn't want to show that kek

"The thing that makes it work for Phoebus and Esmeralda in this version is that between the three men that love Esmeralda, he is the only one that truly likes her without demonizing/deifying her. Quasimodo sees Esmeralda as a flawless angel and Frollo as a sensual but devilish woman when she is actually a kind and brave, but flawed woman: that's how Phoebus sees her, and that's why Esmeralda likes him."
> that's right you guys, it's because Chad saw her as "human" jfl. Do these people listen to themselves? How does she even know how the incel saw her or is this the part where women suddenly become Professor X-level psychics

There's many more like that
Also @Minjaze because of your avi

the book is way more blackpilled than the movie. the movie was black pilled but even then it got the hollywood treatment

LIKE FIRE

HELL FIRE

The only thing about that movie I remember is the bishop guy falling to his death. Good riddance Frenchie.