Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Disney ruined Star Wars

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
Fucking faggots at Disney put a strong female character in every new show or game they come out with. Not to mention turning all of the main characters of the skywalker saga (1-6) into complete fucking cucks.

They made obi wan into a fucking pussy, and gave Leia and Reva more backbone than him. They made Vader afraid to walk through fire even though his fucking suit is literally designed to withstand it. Also, even if Vader destroyed Reva in the duel, he didn’t kill her. He stabbed her once during order 66, she lived. He stabs her AGAIN in their duel, she lives again. How the fuck is that possible? Vader should be an absolute unstoppable force and they turned him into a pussy.

The Kenobi show was supposed to be the show with the highest budget, as it included the stories of the best characters in the franchise, and they completely fucked it up.

I fucking hate Kathleen Kennedy and I hope she fucking dies. Also fuck ashoka too, she isn’t canon to me. Only George Lucas star wars plus legends is canon to me.

disney higher ups need to be gassed

The first mandalorian was good, the second was ok but the third was painfully bad.

This image is all you need to see and know about modern Star Wars.

It was always kind of shit

FFUCKING WHORES HAS NPOTHING TO DO WITH VIOLENCE RELATED SHIT MOVIES

FUCKING WHORES WO0MEN ARE NOT MADE FOR FIGHTING

IF ANY REGULAR WOMAN SEES A FIGHT IN STREET THEY WOULD SCREAM LIKE FUCKING PUSSY AND RUN AWAY EEEEWWWW