Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I get inside of movie theatres for free?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I feel like I am always asking some stupid question on here, but this site has a high concentration of based indivduals, I think redditcucks would just lecture you if you asked this question possibly, I dont have a reddit account regardless.

So how can you get in a movie theatre for free?

My local theatre you can kind of just walk by the people if they dont notice I feel like and you are definitely meant to go talk to them and get a ticket or whatever but I feel like if you are lucky you could just walk by for free.

Movies are just getting more and more expensive, I know you can pirate but as a NEET sometimes you just go insane in your own house and theres no denying that the big screen of a cinema is a nice, and it actually makes my house life better when I leave the house as this makes my parents happier.

Whats a good excuse, say you lost your apple watch in there somewhere you think? Maybe some former cinema employees on this forum could answer?

i guess you just walk in lol. if the security people say anything just say you forgot , i doubt there would be any serious consequences

i guess you just walk in lol. if the security people say anything just say you forgot , i doubt there would be any serious consequences
I guess just playing it off like oops you forgot is the best, saying you forgot your phone in there would probably lead to holes in your story if they probed further.

I'll try low inhibmaxx and ill try it next time.

They can never know for certain if you are lying or not.

I've done stupid shit in public accidentally while on only a couple hours sleep while travelling.

I remember trying to redeem a gift card at a store, but I went to the completely wrong fucking gas station chain in my country, me and the currycel behind the counter had a good laugh about it since we spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure out why together :lul:

go to the bathroom while making sure the securty doesn't see you, wait a couple minutes, then just try to go in while looking at your phone and if asked, say that my friend/family member/etc already went in

Do it like in GTA, just dress as movie theatre employee

go to the bathroom while making sure the securty doesn't see you, wait a couple minutes, then just try to go in while looking at your phone and if asked, say that my friend/family member/etc already went in
This is the way to do it without being jeet levels of low inhib

i paid for a fucking nigger movie and just walked in and the people didnt say shit

Stay home and DL a hdts torrent

Stay home and DL a hdts torrent
Usually I pirate but I think theatre can be a decent way to pass time as a lonely NEET

Work there
Unlimited free access to showings

Work there
Unlimited free access to showings
I actually tried to apply a couple years ago lol

Apart of the application they made me film my face saying something (brutal for sub5's) and I didnt get the job

I actually tried to apply a couple years ago lol

Apart of the application they made me film my face saying something (brutal for sub5's) and I didnt get the job

One of the most depressing anecdotes I've ever read on this site
Good lord have mercy on thee brocel

Pull the fire alarm and stay near the exit door. Sneak in when people are walking out and hide somewhere in the rows. It'll work once (or twice if the movie theater management is retarded), so pick your film carefully. :feelshaha:

Maybe obtain one of those cups that they sell you (ig you would have to buy it but if this method works, you can use it an infinite amount of times)

Once you have the cup you can probably just walk past the security person because he will probably assume you have a ticket if you also have a cup from the theater

Maybe obtain one of those cups that they sell you (ig you would have to buy it but if this method works, you can use it an infinite amount of times)

Once you have the cup you can probably just walk past the security person because he will probably assume you have a ticket if you also have a cup from the theater
I honestly might try this one since I plan on doing it at the same theatre over and over so their specific pop corn cup or drinking cup would work