Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Humiliation by foids early in life is enough to fuck you up forever

BitterCel

BitterCel

The ride never ends.
I still remember when a group of foids played a prank on me when I was around 13

One of them seemingly confessed to me and asked how I felt about her. I was a naive autist and didn't realise I was being played so said I liked her back. Later the rest of her group came in laughing and mocking me, calling me gross and shit in front of the entire class. It haunts me to this day and is probably why I'm still yet to make a move on a foid. That wasn't the last of it too. Have any of you guys been humiliated this hard by girls? Sadistic fucks like these should be arrested for indirect manslaughter

Fuck this earth.

Last edited:
i remember the cunts threw hand cream on me, if they did it to me whilst blackpilled id cut their hair off > : D

I had girls asking me out as a prank as well.

Unfortunately most of us were bluepilled when this shit happened to us, so it was expected of us to take it, if I had been blackpilled I would've still probably been too high inhib to do shit.... but I probably would've avoided the situation.

Fuck these whores

I remember my fat, sub5 childhood bully walking up to every girl in the class and flat out asking every girl individually who they rather date, him or me.

Out of 30 girls, 29 said they would rather date him. Only one girl said "I´m picking getlooksordie, but only because you were mean to me the other day. Otherwise of course I would´ve picked you"

Completely destroyed me mentally.

They never bullied me, I was invisible.

They never bullied me, I was invisible.
I only became invisible when I learned to detach myself from society. Before that I was just a piece of dog shit they stepped on to them

It's so damn demeaning I swear. Just goes to show how sadistic foids can be

I remember my fat, sub5 childhood bully walking up to every girl in the class and flat out asking every girl individually who they rather date, him or me.

Out of 30 girls, 29 said they would rather date him. Only one girl said "I´m picking getlooksordie, but only because you were mean to me the other day. Otherwise of course I would´ve picked you"

Completely destroyed me mentally.
Brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I had a fake confession, too.
luckily for me I said no lol.
I don't want to go into detail here, because the story is boring, but I was basically pressured by 5+ people to say yes and chickened out but only because I don't like being the center of attention. Took me years to realize what a gigantic bullet I dodged. (she was stacy #1 of the class)

I only became invisible when I learned to detach myself from society. Before that I was just a piece of dog shit they stepped on to them

It's so damn demeaning I swear. Just goes to show how sadistic foids can be

Brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
literally every day was like that growing up for me.

Constant abuse, torture, fights, etc... by society.

Now I´m almost 30 and when I tell people I don´t want friends they look at me like I´m some autist.

Now I´m almost 30 and when I tell people I don´t want friends they look at me like I´m some autist.
Same.
How you can trust people when they abused you in the past for the lol.

Same.
How you can trust people when they abused you in the past for the lol.
I literally feel like a Jew during WWII who survived Auschwitz, had his whole family gassed and everyone he ever loved.

Then I´d be forced to live among Nazi Germans who constantly tell me, "just get over it, bro. Why the bad attitude? Man up and smile more!."

Fs46iGb.gif

They torture us as kids and expect us to function and make shekels properly after all the mental torment. Fuck this gay earth
I had a fake confession, too.
luckily for me I said no lol.
I don't want to go into detail here, because the story is boring, but I was basically pressured by 5+ people to say yes and chickened out but only because I don't like being the center of attention. Took me years to realize what a gigantic bullet I dodged. (she was stacy #1 of the class)
Based. I was a dumb kid and wanted to get a girlfriend like all the chads were at the time. I may have turned out to be a very different person if I had reclused myself from early on

bumping so i can tell my story later

THIS. I understand you OP altrough I wasn't as brutally mocked as you were, it hurts and it gets stuck with you, FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE UNTIL YOU DIE. Fuark, that was so brutal.

I still remember when a group of foids played a prank on me when I was around 13

One of them seemingly confessed to me and asked how I felt about her. I was a naive autist and didn't realise I was being played so said I liked her back. Later the rest of her group came in laughing and mocking me, calling me gross and shit in front of the entire class. It haunts me to this day and is probably why I'm still yet to make a move on a foid. That wasn't the last of it too. Have any of you guys been humiliated this hard by girls? Sadistic fucks like these should be arrested for indirect manslaughter

Fuck this earth.
In my head it would be justified to murder her, because she is obviously a sadist who takes pleasure in the suffering of other people and in this instance she feels superior because she has been born with beautiful genetics and in her mind that gives her the right to torment people below her in looks. Completely ignorant to the fact that ugly people are not walking around with a euphoric high due to constant validation and adoration.

Watching them bully the ogres at highschool made it clear to me how dimwitted and easy to manipulate they are.

In my head it would be justified to murder her, because she is obviously a sadist who takes pleasure in the suffering of other people and in this instance she feels superior because she has been born with beautiful genetics and in her mind that gives her the right to torment people below her in looks. Completely ignorant to the fact that ugly people are not walking around with a euphoric high due to constant validation and adoration.
oh what I'd do to find the bitch and curbstomp her face in

agreed, and deffs relatable.

My first bully was a femoid. Imagine.

I enjoyed primary school but hated high school. High school classes are made up of people from all different primary schools so you end up in class with people you don't know. There was one girl which everyone liked, I always hated her because for some reason she just decided to make my life hell and would verbally abuse me totally unprovoked. I guess it wasn't totally unprovoked, I committed the heinous crime of not having rich parent so didn't have all the coolest clothes to wear, so I had to be punished.

I sometimes get a laugh on Facebook when I see former hotties looking all fat and horrible now, but this one nasty little bitch (barely over 5 foot) still looks great and hasn't changed a bit. Would have been nice to see her get all fat.

I enjoyed primary school but hated high school. High school classes are made up of people from all different primary schools so you end up in class with people you don't know. There was one girl which everyone liked, I always hated her because for some reason she just decided to make my life hell and would verbally abuse me totally unprovoked. I guess it wasn't totally unprovoked, I committed the heinous crime of not having rich parent so didn't have all the coolest clothes to wear, so I had to be punished.

I sometimes get a laugh on Facebook when I see former hotties looking all fat and horrible now, but this one nasty little bitch (barely over 5 foot) still looks great and hasn't changed a bit. Would have been nice to see her get all fat.
seeing incubators gone past their expiry date is lifefuel tbh

seeing incubators gone past their expiry date is lifefuel tbh

Yeah, it really does give you a wee boost.

Despite my drug addiction I still pass for 10 years younger than my real age. I sometimes see people from school who look old enough to my parent. I always look after myself and eat healthy to try and counteract the bad effects from the drugs I use. In my experience it's alcohol that knocks the complete shit out of your body. An old mate from school added me on Facebook last week and he was an alcoholic for years, if you saw us together you wouldn't know there's only a year between us.

There's really is no justice though when you see terrible people who now have great lives and still look amazing.

thanks fren :feelsokman:

DZx59oR.png

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Hm? Why so?
Alright here we go, time to rant

Okay so I was bullied by foids all the way through middle school. Women treated me like I was disgusting and I ultimately saw myself as scum. I knew it was over by 7th grade, and eventually i started to treat my female colleagues like shit, especially as we got into high school. Whether it was ignoring them or being outright mean, it seemed that being pissed only empowered them to confront me.

Eventually I had this one french class with this oneitis and her twin sister. Given that i'm a very shy person, whenever she entered the class i couldn't help but have this forced shit grin and blush that was an instant dead giveaway that I liked her. Anyway, oneitis decides to taunt me and make fun of me every single class, stealing my shit and bringing up relationships, school dances, my looks, and other stuff to my face. She would make more fun of me whenever she scored higher on an exam than i did, which eventually created a napoleon complex where i simply cannot handle scoring anything below an A on a test. She was the epitome of perfect; very talented academically and athletically, came from a rich family, had a car, and was popular within the school's social circle. Also an extremely dirty player; would cheat on exams despite being super smart and would use this beta orbiter kid who was a genius. To make things worse, she was friends with a girl who was in elementary-middle school with me which also bullied the shit out of me, and she gave her all the necessary dirty info to make that class a living hell for two years. I eventually dropped AP French and AP Chem because I didn't want to be around her or her sister anymore. It would have been tolerable if I weren't attracted to her, but of course she was my #1 crush. JFL.

She was pretty much everything I wasn't, and made it clear every time we came in contact. I think she was doing it because she knew it would only make her desire her more; and it partly worked, except I eventually began to have this little feeling known as "hatred" which I never really felt before, and eventually her, her sister, the orbiter (who would join in on the roast albeit unsuccessfully). It ultimately got to the point where i told her to stop talking to me entirely, and she obliged.

Alright here we go, time to rant

Okay so I was bullied by foids all the way through middle school. Women treated me like I was disgusting and I ultimately saw myself as scum. I knew it was over by 7th grade, and eventually i started to treat my female colleagues like shit, especially as we got into high school. Whether it was ignoring them or being outright mean, it seemed that being pissed only empowered them to confront me.

Eventually I had this one french class with this oneitis and her twin sister. Given that i'm a very shy person, whenever she entered the class i couldn't help but have this forced shit grin and blush that was an instant dead giveaway that I liked her. Anyway, oneitis decides to taunt me and make fun of me every single class, stealing my shit and bringing up relationships, school dances, my looks, and other stuff to my face. She would make more fun of me whenever she scored higher on an exam than i did, which eventually created a napoleon complex where i simply cannot handle scoring anything below an A on a test. She was the epitome of perfect; very talented academically and athletically, came from a rich family, had a car, and was popular within the school's social circle. Also an extremely dirty player; would cheat on exams despite being super smart and would use this beta orbiter kid who was a genius. To make things worse, she was friends with a girl who was in elementary-middle school with me which also bullied the shit out of me, and she gave her all the necessary dirty info to make that class a living hell for two years. I eventually dropped AP French and AP Chem because I didn't want to be around her or her sister anymore. It would have been tolerable if I weren't attracted to her, but of course she was my #1 crush. JFL.

She was pretty much everything I wasn't, and made it clear every time we came in contact. I think she was doing it because she knew it would only make her desire her more; and it partly worked, except I eventually began to have this little feeling known as "hatred" which I never really felt before, and eventually her, her sister, the orbiter (who would join in on the roast albeit unsuccessfully). It ultimately got to the point where i told her to stop talking to me entirely, and she obliged.
jesus christ man, that's rough.

I'm honestly glad I didn't get bullied this far by foids. I usually detached myself from groups as a defence mechanism once I found out that they didn't like me so JFL at having a oneitis that actively doesn't like you.
I'll never let myself make the mistake of trusting a foid ever again

Well, I haven't been humiliated by foids directly like that, they found other ways to spend their sadistic inclinations on me. For me young girls are like parasites. They know they are physically and emotionally weaker than you, so they need someone whose thinking they can infect, who's popular, mentally/physically strong and manipulable enough (Chadlite) so they can make you suffer. That's what they enjoy the most.
I'll never forget the moment, when I was in first grade at highschool. There was a really popular and handsome guy in the school, every girl loved him. His girlfriend was my classmate. That dickhead came into our classroom every day to visit his gf, making fun of me during this time. You know, I have some kind of autism. Not looking people in the eye when talking to them is a part of it (im very likely to have asperger syndrome). So my classmates frequently teased me with that. Once chad came to visit his gf, I heard her smiling and whispering to him: "His eyes...".He then walked to me and said smiling: "Hey, have I mentioned how beautiful eyes you have?" The entire class was laughing at me. On my way home, and even at home I cried for hours after that incident.
This was the moment I realised how evil and nasty the male genre is. I realised almost all of my problems in my life is releated to them. And I also realised I'll probably never have one on my side, because my agony and suffering is the only thing they enjoy in me.

Last edited:
Femoids are always the worst most vicious bully's and the same cunts today are the ones preaching about "mental health" , fucking hypocrite's

I've heard it said that if every country in the world had a female president or prime minister the world would be a much more peaceful place. Personally I think this is complete and utter nonsense. Because of our infinite capacity for compromise and reason this is why men rule the world. Women are very cruel and very petty. LOL, could you imagine the petty bullshit at the G9 summit if it was all women:

She wore the same dress as me last year, I'm going to impose economic sanctions on her country.
She gave me a dirty look at last year's meeting, I'm gonna nuke her country back to the stone age.

If all the civilised nations of the world were governed by women the world would be a much more dangerous place. Just look at the state that maniac Merkel had gotten Germany in to. I was relieved when that nut Clinton lost her election. She didn't want peaceful negotiations with Mad Vlad and was willing to take him on. Great idea Hillary, go up against the nation with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

I've heard it said that if every country in the world had a female president or prime minister the world would be a much more peaceful place. Personally I think this is complete and utter nonsense. Because of our infinite capacity for compromise and reason this is why men rule the world. Women are very cruel and very petty. LOL, could you imagine the petty bullshit at the G9 summit if it was all women:

She wore the same dress as me last year, I'm going to impose economic sanctions on her country.
She gave me a dirty look at last year's meeting, I'm gonna nuke her country back to the stone age.

If all the civilised nations of the world were governed by women the world would be a much more dangerous place. Just look at the state that maniac Merkel had gotten Germany in to. I was relieved when that nut Clinton lost her election. She didn't want peaceful negotiations with Mad Vlad and was willing to take him on. Great idea Hillary, go up against the nation with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.
:lul::lul::lul:

This happened to me all the time, they sarcastically would say ''omg you should date my stacy friend'' and bitch reacted to ''ew, what are you thinking, i will never date him''.
Living as a 2/10 is pure hell

I had a similar experience when I was 13 years old, but it was using the old messenger, she sent a message saying that one of the girls in our classroom liked me, and she asked me who I liked, I became euphoric, I could not believe because I was not popular in my shcool, actually quite the opposite, several foids and normies had bullied me at that time, but this girl who was asking me this had never done anything like that, I thought to say that I liked her because in my autistic teen head I imagined that she was talking about herself without really saying, it was what I did, one of the worst decisions in my life, she not just started to humiliate me too but she made her boyfriends of the next two years torment me as well.

jesus christ man, that's rough.

I'm honestly glad I didn't get bullied this far by foids. I usually detached myself from groups as a defence mechanism once I found out that they didn't like me so JFL at having a oneitis that actively doesn't like you.
I'll never let myself make the mistake of trusting a foid ever again
I tried detaching; they would come to me and give me shit. I'd ignore them whenever i walked by them and they tried to say hi or whatever. They'd try to corner me in class and make me feel like shit. I couldn't get away from them; there were like 20 women that tried to do the same shit because they knew i'd just ignore them. For all that I really have grown to hate all women. They fucking suck.

This happened to me all the time, they sarcastically would say ''omg you should date my stacy friend'' and bitch reacted to ''ew, what are you thinking, i will never date him''.
Living as a 2/10 is pure hell
They never "asked me out." The main girl would sit next to me in the class, and since i was in the corner, all she had to do was move next to me, get the orbiter cuck in front, and her twin sister diagonal-left. I'd try to counteract it by getting my only friend in the class (/k/ incarnate) to beat her to the seat but sometimes she'd try to kick him out. We'd move her stuff to nearby open tables when she got up.

What she would do is constantly talk about relationships and other romance stuff. Her sister always had a boyfriend, idk if she had one - i just assumed it was some chad from another school. The stupid orbiter couldn't even get either of them; i remember the girls telling me he liked them when he wasn't around, and one day when they were picking on me hard (they wrote up on the whiteboard that i liked the girl - which was kind of true but i didnt admit it) i went up and erased my name and put his on it and it was a 10/10 BTFO

I have a story to share too.

One of them called me ugly many times in front of my face and questioned why another wanted to even be with me...

One on my face in front of my friends say 'Oh my Gawd you are so ugly'

Another sat behind me on a bus, while her friend teasingly flirted with me the other looked in front to get a look at me and said 'eww he's ugly'.

Many have said 'Eww to my face'.

Women have this reputation of being less superficial but they can be shallow.

had a lot bad experiences as well most of the bullying was in middle school by females.

When I was in first grade I had a huge crush on this Stacy and one day I decided that I should write her a confession about my love.So when it was lunch break I wrote her a letter and sent it to her via a friend of mine.When I was in the back of the school waiting for her to come near me and tell me that she also loved me,her and a group of much older kids (girls and boys) go near me and start torturing me (punching,screaming at me,shaming me in front of other people).I consider that to be the beginning of my anti-social life.Since then I just became this negative version of the happy kid I once was

I remember when I was 5, there was this mini foid that would constantly pester me, one day I just slapped her real hard on the patio, she started crying and the teachers came to her rescue. She never pestered me again.

Fuck this earth.
View attachment 28350

Now this takes me back, hearing your own anecdotes certainly did awaken some repressed memories, moments which I tried so hard to forget. I remember it was freshman year at high school, grade 7 or 8, after a useless compulsory art class we were forced to do, during lunch a group of girls 2-3 years my senior almost lynched me, giggling and laughing and practically chasing me around trying to "set me up" with their friend giga-stacy-ultimate, saying how "hot" she thinks I am and if I equally found her so. Now that femoid, femshit, shitcunt, or whatever adjective you fancy to label a cunt, now when I say stacy I mean stacy, she was all that and more, she could probably stand next to Swedish swimsuit models and make them seem like haggard crones, were this a few centuries earlier where the atheism hasn't succeeded Christianity and even prior to Christ, paganism, where the gods of the elements were to be still believed and worshipped, peasants would believe she is the incarnation of the goddess of love and beauty, had she been born into a different era she would be worshipped as a deity. Given that she was older than me, she towered over me, probably 5'10, and before you cope yourself to sleep chanting to your enshrined Gandy figurine illuminated by your bedside lamp that tall foids are a disgusting abomination as deemed by your enlightened judgment, if you had seen the legs on that nymph you would all start drooling on your tablets amidst posting on incels.is on how you are immune to the wiles of a foid.

Before I get banned for bragging, I needn't say I had no chance in hell, I am just as certain as the sky is blue and the sun is bright, that little farce was no more than a practical joke, I was the shortest in my entire year level, and face wise definitely bottom 10 our of 200 from my grade. I've seen them talk to actual good looking guys, usually the overly developed jocks in their year level that was towering over even most of the seniors, the way they speak to the proper chads, the enthusiasm, the admiration....the respect. they showed none of those traits to me, it was almost more like mock, like how a King would treat their court jesters, I am but an amusement to them, a rodent they took a liking to beat for a pass time, a whipping boy they could abuse without fear for social backlash as whom will weep for the fate of a vermin?

Ofcourse, even given my young naive days, I did not completely fall to the rashness of youth, I saw through their little play, and I ran away without uttering a single word and hid the bathroom until lunch was over.

A heroic deed indeed, while even the companion of the famed Hercules succumbed to the temptation of lust, lured to his death by the beauty of nymphs, a man is but a slave to his desires, and women is the root of desire, if desire is not controlled then men are slaves to women.

The more I live, the more I think they were excluded from power functions for a reason. We can't let the world being dictated by a monthly cyclic succession of hysteria and apathy.