Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Humans are not that different from wolves.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★★
76d 16h 6m
'In a wolf pack, the wolves will attack the omega wolf to assert their dominance, to relieve their stress, or to instigate play with other wolves...the omega wolf acts as
a sort of a scapegoat for all the problems of other wolves, as a stress reliever that will help them overcome difficult times. These attacks can get unpleasant, although they are rarely bloody - they will get harsher during the breeding season, though.' https://faunafacts.com/wolves/why-do-wolves-attack-the-omega-wolf/

So be grateful for existing as a punching bag and stress reliever, silly inklar.

This soy also write, that 'Just like humans, wolves have a set social hierarchy that must be respected'.

It will be respected ( like worship of the Alpha ) until someone will raise hammER of wrath.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
110d 14h 24m

Luxury

Luxury

Hypogonadism destroyed me
15d 3h 53m
Chad worship and incel hate is innate:blackpill::blackpill:

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
21d 21h 0m
NorthernWind said:
'In a wolf pack, the wolves will attack the omega wolf to assert their dominance, to relieve their stress, or to instigate play with other wolves...the omega wolf acts as
a sort of a scapegoat for all the problems of other wolves, as a stress reliever that will help them overcome difficult times. These attacks can get unpleasant, although they are rarely bloody - they will get harsher during the breeding season, though.' https://faunafacts.com/wolves/why-do-wolves-attack-the-omega-wolf/

So be grateful for existing as a punching bag and stress reliever, silly inklar.

This soy also write, that 'Just like humans, wolves have a set social hierarchy that must be respected'.

It will be respected ( like worship of the Alpha ) until someone will raise hammER of wrath.
thankfully, even omega humans can pull the trigger and kill the strongest alpha:society:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
57d 13h 28m
NorthernWind said:
a sort of a scapegoat for all the problems of other wolves, as a stress reliever that will help them overcome difficult time

Intellau_Celistic said:
A femoid "honored" me on my birthday by laughing at my life as a disabled, depressed ethnicel. She was volunteering in a psych hospital and happened to see me while I was in the suicide ward.

I spent my birthday resting in bed.

View attachment 528640

View attachment 528642

View attachment 528643

NorthernWind said:

(Patronizing me)

(Again, patronizing me. Notice the deliberate misspellings.)

Speaking of "wolves"...

Intellau_Celistic said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8