Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humans are dumb and pathetic

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I've always known this but nowadays the realization is taking a whole new meaning, especially in social media age. All of them are literal sheep. They'll become emotionally attached to any dumbfuck celebrity and make them rich. Its just astounding how retarded the average person is. And on top of that, they have zero dignity. Its no wonder the elites use them as labour for comforts and fodder for wars. Most will follow whatever trend or whatever thing that is in vogue.

The NPC hivemind grows bigger everyday.

I've always known this but nowadays the realization is taking a whole new meaning, especially in social media age. All of them are literal sheep. They'll become emotionally attached to any dumbfuck celebrity and make them rich. Its just astounding how retarded the average person is. And on top of that, they have zero dignity. Its no wonder the elites use them as labour for comforts and fodder for wars. Most will follow whatever trend or whatever thing that is in vogue.

I think reddit has played a major role in turning the average person into an NPC. It's the worst site out of all social media sites

no wonder th emajority of humanity is bluepilled

do you think blackpilled guys are smarter than average normies?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back