Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Humans are disgusting, vile, sycophantic losers. Im glad i aint considered one (at least fully).

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
Im glad i was ditched from the start. Call it cope (probably is) but imagine being a normie for one sec. The ONLY reason one MIGHT wanna be one is because he doesnt know any better or anything better to do with his life.

And i think thats a testament to the mediocrity of social gatherings and humanity at large (at least in the present moment).

Its so pathetic to me how modern humans are. Self serving, cuniving little coward cunts, slaves to anything or anyone who will promise them to spare them of their daily misery. Which is never fulfilled anyway...

Autists are a more evolved than some random NT fags but since autists are a minority we are bullied because of it.

2lrd

The ONLY reason one MIGHT wanna be one is because he doesnt know any better or anything better to do with his life.
yea tbh no point being a normie they're not even goodlooking

Autists are a more evolved than some random NT fags but since autists are a minority we are bullied because of it.
Normies will steal, lie, cheat and throw their own mother into a pit of lava flr a crumb of social validation.

Normies will steal, lie, cheat and throw their own mother into a pit of lava flr a crumb of social validation.
Well that basically what being neurotypical really means. Being a social chameleon who is okay doing the most evil shit if it's acceptable by their normie tribe.

yea tbh no point being a normie they're not even goodlooking
I've seen, heard (and even interacted) with some legit chads and stacies. To say that they (some, not all ofc) have more personality and individuality than the most "original" of normies would be an enormous understatement.

To think that, when someone can be anything that they want, most people become interesting and captivating is truly lifefuel...

And no, im not kissing their feet or chad worshiping. This is just facts.

To think that, when someone can be anything that they want, most people become interesting and captivating is truly lifefuel...
chads and stacies aren't interesting and captivating jfl

u just think so because of halo effect

chads and stacies aren't interesting and captivating jfl

u just think so because of halo effect
Maybe, maybe not. To reduce everything to irs most basic elements gets boring after a while. Let me give you an example.

A chadlite i've known was given (with the rest of the class) a drawing assignement. He ACED that shit. Did a drawing that was, truly baffling (for someone who mever drew shit in his life). Got a 10 obv.

If he was a truecel, i would still be astonished.

A chadlite i've known was given (with the rest of the class) a drawing assignement. He ACED that shit.
yea obviously halo effect means that even if chad and stacy are bad at things, people will praise them for it

yea obviously halo effect means that even if chad and stacy are bad at things, people will praise them for it
He drew a sail boat, (perfectly) in the middle of a bay with an enormous, detailed mountain in the distance AND a beach in the front (also perfectly)

Now you tell ME THAT ISNT FUCKING IMPRESSIVE...

Stop diminishing shit by reducing it to its most basic elements. Its lazy ad hominens.

Just bcs the guy is a chad doesnt mean he cant excel at anything other than frat boy/fucky boy shit.

He drew a sail boat, (perfectly) in the middle of a bay with an enormous, detailed mountain in the distance AND a beach in the front (also perfectly)
oh ok so he drew a boat

guys let's all learn to draw boats, then we can have interesting and captivating chad personalities

incel: draws a boat, nobody cares
chad: draws a boat, people gush about his amazing pERsonality
Just bcs the guy is a chad doesnt mean he cant excel at anything other than frat boy/fucky boy shit.
yea obviously chads could do whatever, it doesn't matter to anyone tho they will always be praised for being chad

they don't have captivating personalities bc they don't need to captivate anyone with their personalities

Their spot on the totem pole is all they care about. They have no other considerations.