Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming huge upgrade for my build (path of exile)

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★

this amulet nearly doubled my damage, thanks to the shotgunning we get from reduced proj speed. My strength also jumped from 2421 to 2529 and i managed to switch from a strength/int split personality to a strength/life split personality. Hit it yesterday first try, an amulet like this (keep in mind this is a 2.0 reflecting mist magnitude) costs like 2 mirrors at minimum. This game is the biggest lifefuel for me :feelzez::dab:

this is a strength stacking molten strike of the zenith build

Mogs me to oblivion lol , Maybe i make an int Stack kinetic blast of clustering build next League . The skill scales of Mana and gives you insane Flat Phys ( 15% of Mana as base phys ) with a 300 phys Wand and 10k mana thats already 1,8k lol and the base Phys from the Skill has no Variance and is Guranted Damage ( the 15% mana as phys )

Hopefully it dosnt get nerfed because Palsteron put the Skill on the Radar " :feelskek: :feelsclown:

@packardD you should try torchlight infinite tbh , pretty similar to poe mechanic wise , attribute Stacking there is broken as fuck lol ( 1 % MORE Damage ( called Additional Damage in that Game ) for every 2 Attribute Points of the Respective Skill you wanna Scale , some skills Scale of Multible Attributes too , just JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back