Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Birth of Elliot Rodger was alerted by an eclipse. Elliot Rodger's Star of Bethlehem and the Tim Kretschmer Connection

E

eclispe

Recruit
★★★
Original article:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelSolutions/comments/17ake3w/the_elliot_rodger_and_tim_kretschmer_connection/

48wnno8hswub1.png

9ovnifw1uwub1.jpg

I then analyzed both cases:

- Both had parents who, despite not being rich, had skills and professions with greater profitability: (director, businessman)

- Both used weapons such as pistols and cars during their attacks.

- Both killed themselves in the same way: a shot to the head on the right side.

- They were both introverts

- Both had few friends and much more online interaction.

- Both had behavioral problems (Elliot-Autism, Tim-Split personality)

- Both were somewhat elitist.

- Both use 9mm pistols in their attacks.

- Both died the same way: Shot to the head from the right side.

- Both used cars during the attacks as a weapon or means of transport (Tim hijacked a car)

- Elliot killed 6 people, and injured 14. Tim killed 15 and injured 9.

- Both were chased by the police during and after the period they were in a car.

- Both were injured in the lower part of the body (Elliot-Hip, Tim-Two legs) by the police.

- Both attacks went through 3 stages, the 2nd stage being Intermediate between locations.

- Elliot emailed his manifesto to his therapist. Kretschmer, killed an employee of a psychiatric institution during his escape.- Both had the first stage of the attack, as being the most deadly.

- Both, during the second stage, revealed their intentions.

Add this to the data already highlighted in the last post, about their birth during the July 1991 eclipse and you will see that this is the best documented paranormal phenomenon of all. It's a question of accepting it or not.

Elliot Rodger was born on July 24, 1991, in Lambert, London, 13 days after the rare solar eclipse of July 11, 1991. Tim Kretschmer, school shooter in the Winnenden attack, was born two days later, on July 26, during the prenumbral lunar eclipse, directly related to the solar eclipse. Therefore, we had in an interval of two days, between one eclipse and another, the birth of two shooters, confirming that the birth of both in Europe, was alerted through the two eclipses.

Events during, after or before the 1991 July Eclipse:

July 9, 1991: St. Lazare MB Canada, 25 cars in an 88-car train jumped the tracks near the village of St. Lazare; two cars of acetic anhydride and two cars of methanol ruptured, causing a toxic cloud; 400 residents of St. Lazare were evacuated for 6 days.

July 10, 1991: L'Express Airlines Beechcraft C-99 crashes in Alabama, killing 13

July 11, 1991: Nigeria Airways DC-8 crashes in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, killing all 261 passengers and crew on board

July 11-12, 1991: a fire broke out at the US military base in Doha, Kuwait. As a result, more than 100 military vehicles, including 4 mainly M1 main battle tanks, were set on fire, making it the highest record of vehicle damage by the US military since the end of World War II.

July 14, 1991: Failed military coup in Mali

July 15, 1991 The second largest volcanic explosion of the 20th century occurred on Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines. By far the biggest in the last 100 years

July 15, 1991 : US troops leave northern Iraq

July 15, 1991: United States – Dunsmuir, CaliforniaCalifornia's largest hazardous chemical spill: A 19,000-gallon (72,000 L) tank railroad car containing the pesticide/herbicide metam sodium derailed from a Southern Pacific freight train and tumbled off the bridge over the Sacramento River at the Cantara Loop before rupturing on the rocks below, spilling the car's entire load into the river. Virtually every aquatic organism on a 40-mile (64 km) stretch of river was killed.

July 21, 1991: United Kingdom – Glasgow: Newton rail accident killed four and injured 22. Junction layout was cited as a contributing factor.

July 21, 1991: Greek tanker Kirki lost its bow off the coast of Western Australia, resulting in a major pollution incident.

July 24, 1991: Earthquake kills 11 people and injures 40 in Peru

July 24, 1991 : an explosion at the South Bulli coal mine (New South Wales) resulted in the deaths of three miners. They were asphyxiated by gas released during the outburst.

July 27, 1991: Historical floods on Siret River (Romania)

July 29, 1991: United States – Seacliff, California: A Southern Pacific freight train carrying hazardous chemicals derailed in the Ventura County coastal community of Seacliff. Four of the 14 railroad cars that derailed were carrying two types of chemicals: a half-strength aqueous hydrazine solution used to make agricultural, metal plating, plastics and photo processing chemicals; and naphthalene, an industrial solvent for making other chemicals.

July 31, 1991: United States – Lugoff, South Carolina: The Amtrak Silver Star derailed the rear portion of a former Seaboard Air Line of the CSXT Railroad after a faulty switch split as the train passed over it, directing a coach into a hopper car standing on a siding, and derailing equipment. Eight passengers died and 76 were injured.

This eclipse was the most central total eclipse in 800 years. There will not be a more central eclipse for another 800 years. Its magnitude was also greater than any eclipse since the 6th century. The interesting thing about the incident is not only the number of accidents and disasters, but also understanding that in the entire world, only two people born during the eclipse period developed violently. the sons of eclipse.

Last edited:
Holy shit how many alts are you going to make? :feelskek:

They were both scripted, as all mass shootings are

Elliot's attack was practically written. This eclipse was a sign(stars don't influence, they're just signs) from the list of disasters and the two births, a true star of Bethlehem of the 20th century

What makes this more than confirmed is how similar Tim and Elliot were during their attacks. essentially they are the same

It's amazing to see the implications of this. I talked to some necromancer friends who are studying the topic.

One thing to point out: the eclipse was rare and one like it will only happen again, more than 800 years from now.

the phenomenon is also unquestionable. we had the eclipse and the sequence of events. Therefore, it is the best recorded paranormal phenomenon of all.

I agree completely

I'm still digesting the implications of this phenomenon. there are no cases of mass and school shooters born during the period other than Elliot and Tim, and both are very similar, at least, during their attacks. the idea of "premonition" of births of killers already destroys all current views we have about the universe.

Furthermore, it means that death is a directed force and not something random. This again, destroys our social principles, since all our values are based on the fact of supposed "choice and randomness" of phenomena.

In a very short way, the July Eclipse of 1991 destroys all current human values, in relation to cosmology and why we exist. There are many other things that this eclipse made clear, but I will leave that to the collective understanding.

Worldwide, only the two have this characteristic. I already reviewed it. same weapons, same mode of attack, same period, it's something similar to prophetic history, only in real life. In other cases, aspects related to the moon are very important to understand and correlate people of this type. This is not astrology, it is just a study of correlations.

What impresses me about all this is realizing how we had something like Final Destination, in real life. and it is practically irrefutable, unless you are a historical denier.

However, there is much to suggest that Kretschmer was not the perpetrator but that it was a secret service operation. At the beginning, witnesses reported several shooters and the hit rate also suggests that they were professionals. There is at least as much controversy surrounding the Winnenden case as there was around 9/11

Both heroes
the universe is amoral. There are no heroes or villains. the universe is what it is. And he, murderers have their birth alerted by astronomical phenomena.

However, there is much to suggest that Kretschmer was not the perpetrator but that it was a secret service operation. At the beginning, witnesses reported several shooters and the hit rate also suggests that they were professionals. There is at least as much controversy surrounding the Winnenden case as there was around 9/11
the same is said with elliot, friend. these are just stories. I know that there is operation gladio and false flags, but in this case, it is real.

the same is said with elliot, friend. these are just stories. I know that there is operation gladio and false flags, but in this case, it is real.
which is still impressive. It seems that the stories relating death to grim reapers were not as false as we believed them to be.

I was doing research regarding the correlation between lunar phenomena and the birth of assassins of all types, and that's when I discovered the correlation between Elliot and Tim, and it is unique.

Another thing I discovered that I will make another post about is the correlation between them and lunar phases. It's easy to use this way to correlate different shooters and killers.

And again I point out, there is nothing astrological about this, just studies on correlations between the moon and them.

See the planets closest to London and try to make a correlation with Elliot's personality. It's impressive how accurate it is.
4b0dc8e13bf9eac7495f84ef075d036562f90718.pnj

Another thing I discovered that I will make another post about is the correlation between them and lunar phases. It's easy to use this way to correlate different shooters and killers.
exemple:
Elliot Rodger, David Attias, Mitchell Johnson, Guilherme Taucci, Seung Hui Cho, Darren Mack, Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, Futoshi Matsunaga, Kersean Ramey, Charles Carl Roberts IV, Robert James Acremant, Aaron Alexis, Derrick Bird, Eric Borel , Julio Gonzalez. All of these and many more were born on a Full Moon day, or in the days before the full moon. and everyone not only has similar behavior, but also similar motivations, lack of emotional self-control and unusualness.

and Tim of course, who was born during the full moon of a prenumbral eclipse.

this is real. and it is practically unquestionable. It is unusual, but unquestionable.

I'm trying to do the same study with cases like this, but apart from the lunar phases between corresponding killers, there are no cases like Elliot and Tim's.

I don't know what happened with Elliot, but there are a lot of inconsistencies in the Kretschmer case. Many witness statements made to reporters at the time contradict the later official police investigation report. Masked perpetrators were seen, etc. These interviews later disappeared from reporting. Very similar to 9/11 where the subsequent reporting was filtered. At that time, the tightening of gun laws in Germany was being pushed forward massively. The assumption is that it was an action by the German secret service to further restrict gun rights and thus make the population even more defenseless in the event of a later mass immigration.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened with Elliot, but there are a lot of inconsistencies in the Kretschmer case. Many witness statements made to reporters at the time contradict the later official police investigation report. Masked perpetrators were seen, etc. These interviews later disappeared from reporting. Very similar to 9/11 where the subsequent reporting was filtered. At that time, the tightening of gun laws in Germany was being pushed forward massively. The assumption is that it was an action by the German secret service to further restrict gun rights and thus make the population even more defenseless in the event of a later mass immigration.
I know all these great replacement theories, and movements, but the point is, if that was the case, it didn't work and the same argument is also used with Elliot. The first reports spoke of two shooters in Isla Vista, with one of them being arrested.

It's strange to say this, but in almost all cases, there is this incoherence of data, in the initial parts.

We even have the video of Tim's suicide, and it's incredibly on YouTube. It's impressive that this content still exists there.

this case is anormal per nature.

and in fact, after the initial shock, the case literally disappeared. Even the shootings in Finland had longer media development.

I only found out about Tim myself, after finding a list of births for my study.

Even in the TCC environment, which is rubbish, there isn't much talk, apart from a hashtag about the case on Tumblr and some expositional videos on YouTube.

Now, what is my focus of study now, is the implication of what happened.

this case is anormal per nature.
If you threaten a 17 year old to kill his family he will probably shoot himself in the head. I have no idea what they did with Tim, but the circumstances of the crime just don't fit.

I know criminal and historical cases, and I recommend you see if you think this, the case of Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden, 13 and 11 years old.

I know criminal and historical cases, and I recommend you see if you think this, the case of Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden, 13 and 11 years old.
They attacked a school simply to be outlaws and be chased by the police. Your question is pertinent, but it is being asked in the wrong way. The question is: How and why did he develop this?

The point is, if the correlation is right, both Elliot and Tim's attack was inevitable. it was the longest-lasting effect of the eclipse signal.

Remembering that the eclipse does not influence anything, it is just a sign. which makes the issue even more difficult for people. because we are dealing with metaphysical phenomena with physical manifestation.

Tim's case is interesting, but the point is that, unless we have a paranormal connection, we are unlikely to have any more data.

Tim's case is interesting, but the point is that, unless we have a paranormal connection, we are unlikely to have any more data.
But I'm talking about something serious, and not these crazy people who use hallucinogens and keep saying they're talking to someone. And that kind of thing is hard to find. in fact, it was easier to discover this paranormal phenomenon than to actually meet a person who can demonstrate something like this.