Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Birth of Elliot Rodger was alerted by an eclipse. Elliot Rodger's Star of Bethlehem and the Tim Kretschmer Connection

I'm trying to discover other correlations between the two cases, but now, it's easier, since the main one has already been discovered.

I'm trying to discover other correlations between the two cases, but now, it's easier, since the main one has already been discovered.
Tim was allegedly shot in the vade and in the ankle from 50m away in the car dealer's parking lot by an officer who was such a bad gunner that he hit the roof of his own vehicle with his service weapon. According to the investigation file, this officer then approached the “injured” Tim, who was lying on the ground. Tim then allegedly got up and ran into the car dealership. Without the officer who previously hit Tim accurately from 50m away being able to continue to hit. A video was recorded from a neighboring area showing that Tim ran into the car dealership unharmed. There he is said to have shot two officers. He then allegedly went out there and shot himself. The interesting thing about the suicide video, however, is that the part where Tim supposedly put the gun to his head is missing. There is a cut in the video and after this Tim was on the ground.

Even before that at school, nothing seemed to fit together. There were eyewitness reports of a perpetrator who shot people in the head while in the movement. However, there were also traces of 130 shots in walls, etc. It doesn't all add up. There was no bullet comparison on the bodies by the forensic medicine department. They were cremated without this forensic evidence. The assumption is that Tim was blackmailed into going to school with a mercenary. He himself was supposed to shoot around without hitting anything while the masked mercenary did the job. During the editing of the suicide video, Tim was probably executed at close range.

Let these people say what they want. I previously thought Elliot was a false flag until I got hold of his unpublished photos.

@TheProphetMuscle

>looks at subreddit name

well this sub wont last this long

Very intEResting. I like seeing weird esoteric posts like this.

Im afraid i might be next Reaper. Can you please contact me? I will tell you my birthdate and you will analyze.