Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How's everyone doing on this fine day?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Im on my schizo meds so I cant think of anything to say but I just wanted to say hey

I’m fine thanks. Really bored however . I have a couple books I’ll start reading soon though.

Snowed hard where I live. Gonna get cozy not that I’m done work. Sucks the snow will look like shit in a day

I just found out I have corona (the beer that is)

I'm fairy miserable, as usual.

Snowed hard where I live.
Same.

I'm comfymaxxing right now, sitting with the heating on and my feet against the radiator.

I want to die.

Not that great tbh.

I called out from my morning job, fuck them I am so tired of my coworkers at that job, I want to fight one of them. I did go to my evening job, it was cool. Normal incel day for me, I hate normans.

It's almost three in the morning where I live, but I'm just a bit tired and bored.

I got corona a couple of days ago, and i'm feeling like shit most of the time now.

I got corona a couple of days ago, and i'm feeling like shit most of the time now.
Same, seems like now everyone is catching corona now with Omicron coming out after two years into the pandemic.

Same, seems like now everyone is catching corona now with Omicron coming out after two years into the pandemic.
This new variant is ridiculous tbh, i'm incel so i don't go out much. and for some reason i still got it, meanwhile my cousin/uncle who are out 24/7 didnt get it. Really fucking great luck, first 2 days were really horrible. Fever, vomit, trembling. Now i just cough a lot and also have throat pain, but it's more or less beareable(Sometimes it's really fucking hard to swallow and i fear i can even die if i dont have water or something to drink). What did you feel?

This new variant is ridiculous tbh, i'm incel so i don't go out much. and for some reason i still got it, meanwhile my cousin/uncle who are out 24/7 didnt get it. Really fucking great luck, first 2 days were really horrible. Fever, vomit, trembling. Now i just cough a lot and also have throat pain, but it's more or less beareable(Sometimes it's really fucking hard to swallow and i fear i can even die if i dont have water or something to drink). What did you feel?
It was pretty mild in my case. I had a fever, stuffy nose that I couldn't breathe and coughing. I'm much better now but I still somewhat have a sore throat and I still have that chicken broth smell that I get when I'm sick.

It was pretty mild in my case. I had a fever, stuffy nose that I couldn't breathe and coughing. I'm much better now but I still somewhat have a sore throat and I still have that chicken broth smell that I get when I'm sick.
Glad it was mild, this shit is no joke. And now there's another variant, this shit is gonna end when we're all dead.

Doing well, schizo brocel. Hope you may one day never need to use schizo meds again.

Glad it was mild, this shit is no joke. And now there's another variant, this shit is gonna end when we're all dead.
I know. :fuk:

My life has been utter shit these past two years just LDAR in my room. I wish this pandemic never happened and I wish it could be over soon. Even H1N1 wasn't as bad.

I know. :fuk:

My life has been utter shit these past two years just LDAR in my room. I wish this pandemic never happened and I wish it could be over soon. Even H1N1 wasn't as bad.
For me it was the opossite actually things were going great for a while, now the universe is making adjustements and fuck my life a couple more. I dont want to go to uni with normies to be honest, it's gonna be a pain in the ass. plus with the corona around.

Doing pretty awful at the moment. Sick as a dog and just suffering. i started playing la noir and civ 6 so that’s been fun kinda.
but the overall feeling of being ill is so unfortunate:dafuckfeels:

For me it was the opossite actually things were going great for a while, now the universe is making adjustements and fuck my life a couple more. I dont want to go to uni with normies to be honest, it's gonna be a pain in the ass. plus with the corona around.
Same, that's why I stopped going to college right before the pandemic due to social anxiety.