Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would your former classmates react if they found out you use this forum?

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Most of mine would probably think something like this: "I always knew he was a wierdo so im not suprised, this also proves he has a bad personality so its good we weren't friends with him"

Yeah they wouldn't be surprised at all.

My classes are gonna start tomorrow. They won't ever know I use this forum but they will know I'm subhuman the second they see me. Good thing that most people doing Engineering are men.

they wouldn’t care. They already knew it was over for me.

it’s over

They would likely use it as another thing to ridicule and laugh at me about

Doubt they would even remember me tbh

Most normies in my curryland does not that these kind of forum exist. They only use Jewbook, Jewstagram, Twitter, Cuckdit. And they don't even properly know about incels and blackpill

They would say "who?" because no one acknowledged my existence back then

I'm lucky , I never ever see people from my past so I don't have to suffer the humiliation of them interrogating me. I also ignore them on social media. They already knew I was antisocial so they wouldn't be shocked. I've lived long enough to understand that toilets aren't the be-all and end- all of life so I don't give a shit what they think.

wouldn't remember me.

They wouldn't remember me but if they did,
it would further prove them right that I'm a loser.

They wouldn’t be surprised if they remembered me tbh.

Most of mine would probably think something like this: "I always knew he was a wierdo so im not suprised, this also proves he has a bad personality so its good we weren't friends with him"
pretty much that

Mock me, bully me, or despise me

"What a chad you are Cletus Longthing" :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

they probably wouldnt remember me or if they did wouldnt be surprised.

Don't know, don't care.