Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you recreate Rhodesia?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
If I was British GOV
First I would negotiate with South Africa to allow us to buy land here

Capture

Capture2

Then pay South Africa £500 per white person to forcibly move here, and allow Blacks there own country

This Area would be 5000km in size
Around 5 Million people
90% white 10 Black and colored
GDP 150 Billion
Per Capita $30,000
The currency would be Rhodesian Dollar
Queen head of state
Climate Mediterranean
Open immigration for Eastern Europeans
Allow gun ownership
No VAT or Sales Tax
22.5% Income tax on income over $12,500

We would use modular and wood design homes and apartments to cut costs
Nuclear Energy to lower Co2
It would be like Australia
Most people would live in a 2000km coast because Climate is very good there
House prices and Land prices would be controlled by Gov. to stop housing becoming too expensive like in Europe
Immigration would be strict

Thoughts?
@BummerDrummer
@Diocel

I guess blackcels like Rhodesia/Zimbabwe war because it's an example of blackcels overthrowing a government of white Chads from Anglo and Dutch ascent kek

I guess blackcels like Rhodesia/Zimbabwe war because it's an example of blackcels overthrowing a government of white Chads from Anglo and Dutch ascent kek
True but Rhodesians actually got independence from UK in 1965, it lasted till 1980, it's funny how America supports 4th July but didn't support Rhodesia
You can't have a country without VAT.
VAT is small portion of Revenue, in UK the revenue produced by VAT is $4000 (£3000)

People usually die there, and there is no way you will have a country with 80% white population there lol in Rhodesia whites represented like 10% and honestly i don't even think anyone wants to go there, people usually wants to move out of africa not move in.

And good luck with the rebels there, they usually rape anything that move.

What?
The Territory I outlined has little population, the country would not allow mass migration

Eastern Europeans are poor

Did you see the troop counts and numbers. 10 million Africans with all the newest age Chinese gear vs 250,000 Rhodesians who have homemade grease guns, and the casualties were like 5 Africans for every 1 Rhodesian. I wouldn’t be proud of the Rhodesian bush war if I was black, the only reason they won is because there was simply so many. Not to mention how they fucked Rhodesia when they took it over and now it’s one of the poorest places on earth (turned from one of the richest)

Did you see the troop counts and numbers. 10 million Africans with all the newest age Chinese gear vs 250,000 Rhodesians who have homemade grease guns, and the casualties were like 5 Africans for every 1 Rhodesian. I wouldn’t be proud of the Rhodesian bush war if I was black, the only reason they won is because there was simply so many. Not to mention how they fucked Rhodesia when they took it over and now it’s one of the poorest places on earth (turned from one of the richest)
True not to mention things really turned bad for Rhodesia when the Portuguese withdrew from Angola and Mozambique and those two African nations fell to communist style governments that opened their borders to the rebels, Rhodesia's lines were stretched thin especially due to Mozambique and rebels were entering in larger numbers

Not to mention UK sanctions and Rhodesia not even being recognized the world except for Portugal and South Africa , Rhodesia's economy was fucked by the end of the war