Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you react if a user here ascended?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
Depending on the user i might be happy for them or I might be jealous. Idk tho, what do you think?

With disbelief and shock!

They was never incel in the first place.

Kanye West Stare GIF - Kanye West Stare Staring - Discover & Share GIFs

I would congratulate him and wish him well in his new life as Peter North

Deprnds on how hot the foid is and how much i liked the user

Best case scenario would be congrats and a good luck in later life

Kneejerk reaction would be "fuck you fakecel faggot"
On second thought I'd be happy for them and hope they were a genuine incel who ascended

Would tell them it's only a matter of time before they get cucked on Tinder.

Depends who it is

Best of hopes for @VideoGameCoper @gymcellragefuel @Left4DeadNiggER

Depending on the user i might be happy for them or I might be jealous. Idk tho, what do you think?
If I liked the user maybe a short moment of happiness for them then go back to being miserable that they are yet another dude who mogs me

Depends who it is

I could imagine left4deadnigger ascending if he lost fat easily i’d definitely trade with him. Idk about you though you might still have a chance too.

If I liked the user maybe a short moment of happiness for them then go back to being miserable that they are yet another dude who mogs me
Same. Don’t worry though I’ll never ascend thats guranteed

Then I hope they get cancER and their newfound partner gets gRaped in front of them (invideogame)

I wouldn't congratulate him, but I would ask how they did it.

The goal for all incels should be to ascend, even if that's practically, almost an impossible goal. Why? Because being an incel fucking sucks.

An incel should try to escape inceldom, so I wouldn't be mad at someone who successfully escaped. But it's likely that an incel who ascends was a fakecel in the first place.

Depends on who ascends. If it's someone who's short, has bad skin, is poorcel and non-NT or fatcel, I would be happy for him.

Only fakecels ascend. If an actual incel ascended I would find hope in life again.

i would prefer they just quietly leave and enjoy their life without rubbing it in our face

Extremely happy for them and it would make my day

If they are white it would make me depressed since it just reinforced my beliefs

You can only be incel of you gave 100% effort, which alot of users here don't
Disagree. If you know every endeavor is hopeless why even bother to try.

Probably not suprised at all since their are many fakecels here who could ascend

I would be happy for them, srs.

I hope Intellautistic accends one day.

Happy or just kinda neutral, depending who it is

Depends who it is

Thanks. Same goes for you. I'd be happy to hear if you or any of the other users I follow ascended.

Congratulations, now you're banned for becoming a sex haver

if he worked his ass off, then i don't care, i believe in the LMS theory, if you get rich, famous or improve your look i don't think it's impossible to find someone
blackpilled fags can seethe