Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you ideally wish to earn the love a jailbait?

Preferably, one who is mentally-ill enough to form a completely co-dependent relationship with me. I'd expect that person to view me as the "core" of her support system, to the exclusion of all other males except relatives.

As for earning her love, I have many fantasies of my "oneitis" as a reference. One such way is by bonding over our misery.

I would open my mouth and let her smell my foul breath:feelsUnreal:

"Jailbait"
That bitch looks like she had her third child and second divorce last year

By purchasing her

"Jailbait"
That bitch looks like she had her third child and second divorce last year
Honestly this is a glownigger thread made to bait stupid pedos into posting their plan to get on Chris hansen's show on Dateline NBC called TO CATCH A PREDATOR

Honestly this is a glownigger thread made to bait stupid pedos into posting their plan to get on Chris hansen's show on Dateline NBC called TO CATCH A PREDATOR

Attachments

• 1634867236767.png
    1634867236767.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 8
rescue her from terrorists and then she fucks me in gratitude

So I know my "ideal" scenarios are all cucked scenarios but I always like to go with a bit of realistic expectations when I think of these scenarios in my head. It also depends what age we are talking about here because my scenario changes depending on how old I am in this hypothetical

A) If I am a young child: I live next to the girl. Not next door but maybe a few blocks away. Something happens in school and my parents see her and comment how pretty she is. They force me to go over and talk to her or do something nice for her family. Her family is thankful that I am mowing the lawn (idk something stupid) and in exchange they make their daughter play with me. It starts off with her trying to play dolls and me trying to play pokemon trading cards but we keep getting mad with each other. Eventually we both seem to have fun jumping rope (idk a stupid thing we both share) and start jumping rope together after school. We realize we like being around each other and she falls in love with me.

B) If I am a teenager: All the other kids went to summer camp or traveled but I couldn't because I'm dogshit poor. I have to get a job. Near the end of my summer job a new girl gets hired. One day it's raining or something and she can't get a ride home and has to take the bus. I volunteer to drive her home. She doesn't really think anything much of this gesture but it's nice and in the back of her mind. This can diverge into two paths
1b) One day I break my moms car and she notices I'm leaving the shop early. Weeks of this and she wonders why I'm doing this. She finds out because I don't have a vehicle anymore and have to walk to work now. One day it is bad weather. I run out in the bad weather and hide under a bus stop. It's cold. It's freezing. I'm wet. I hear a horn in the distance. She followed me to see what I was doing. She rolls down the window and yells at me to get in. I get in. I say I'm wetting the seats. She doesn't care. She says she is taking me home now that she has a vehicle. She drives me home and we laugh how the roles have reversed. We fall in love.

2b) We work for a summer and are on friendly terms. The summer ends and we say goodbye. Next summer starts and she comes in angry. Her boyfriend and her are arguing. She says they argue a lot more these days. On her birthday he doesn't do anything for her and expects sucky-fucky. She breaks up with him on the job. She is extremely angry. She goes to cry in the employee break room. At the end of the day she goes to her locker and notices a little trinket. I had bought her a little gift just out of the blue that she really liked. She gives me a hug and says she loved it. She also says she has two tickets to the movies this Saturday. She was going to go with her boyfriend but they just broke up so she wants to take me instead. I agree. We end up having a blast and fall in love.

C) If I am my age or older: I'm fucking her Mom. Her Mom fucks me over in some way but when we were still together the Mom could often be heard moaning like a banshee through the door. The jailbait daughter never knew what we were doing. She would sometimes shyly ask but we would play coy. Now she's a bit grown up. She hates her Mom. She wants to rebel. She runs away to my place one evening. I tell her she needs to go back home and she can't be here but she is not taking no for an answer. I call up her Mom to pick her daughter up but the Mom is drunk and beligerent and says she doesn't care what happens to the daughter. I take it upon myself to feed her and set a place for her to sleep the night. This goes off/on for a few weeks. One day she says she had Sex Ed in school :worryfeels: and makes suggestive remarks that she now knows what those sounds were. I pretend to not know what she is talking about. One day I catch her masturbating. One day she catches me. We never talk about it until one day...:feelsLSD:

And I know all these don't sound realistic at all but they all have a basis for my scenarios. For example, Scenario A actually did happen to me except it was with a boy. My parents went to pick me up one day in elementary school and noticed a boy named Jerry. Nobody was interacting with Jerry. I told my parents it's because he is poor. People avoided the poor kid. He had an ugly backpack and torn clothes. Ripped shoes. Poor. My parents both grew up dirt poor and got a bit angry and went to talk to him and found out he lived a few blocks away from us. They made me go and play with him and we got angry with each other because I wanted to play Pokemon but he was poor and didn't have any cards or even a gameboy. And he liked playing like laser tag or with air guns or some shit like that and obviously I wasn't into that. We eventually bonded over basketball and would shoot hoops for like an hour everyday after school. He really liked coming over to our house because my parents would feed him. And I liked going to his house because he had a basketball and basketball hoop and his parents were never around so we never had adults supervising us over there (which is sad later in life when you think about it)

As for earning her love, I have many fantasies of my "oneitis" as a reference. One such way is by bonding over our misery.
My fantasy has always been she starts out loving me as a friend and it blossoms from there.

I think this only works for lesbians though :(

Never had a girl think of me as a friend and even if I did, I would be permanently located to that zone.