Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Would You Feel if You Were in Mass Shooting and YOU Were the Target

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Let's say you're just going about your shitty day at job, school, store. And then a mf strapped with AR-15 with drum magazine walks in ready to kill everyone INCLUDING YOU (in videogame ofc). How would you feel about that? What would you do?

nigga just kill me idc

My first thought would be trying to survive and escape somehow, If they kill me, well GG, I got no one to miss or remember me anyways, see you on the next life.

If i was close enough i would try to fight, not because i want to survive but because that would be fun fighting back with the chance of turning tables on the shooter.

I would be kind of annoyed, never done anything to anyone and I get more shit thrown on top of my already shit life.

I'd either dig myself into a hole or I'll look for him to have me shoot me instantly depending in the day I'm having

cum shit piss (out of excitement)

It would be amazing if I died instantly

I like the adrenaline, probably hide or try to fight back

Let's say you're just going about your shitty day at job, school, store. And then a mf strapped with AR-15 with drum magazine walks in ready to kill everyone INCLUDING YOU (in videogame ofc). How would you feel about that? What would you do?
i just hope he aims for my head, I love how everyone else had the same answer

kill 1 incel per 100 whores dead

ask for a gun (in gta)

I’d sneak up behind him and perform a citizens arrest and then I’d be a hero and feel good about myself.

I'd either dig myself into a hole or I'll look for him to have me shoot me instantly depending in the day I'm having
Bro that just made me LOL at work. Thank you for that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I would ask if he wants a wingman

Hope he shoots in the head so it's over quick

I’d ask to join them like on Streets of Rage 2 and then get my ass busted back to like level 6 as punishment

Wouldn't happen to me because I'm not an Amerifag.

Wouldn't happen to me because I'm not an Amerifag.
That's probably cause there's no guns in your country, which also means your country is gay as fuck

That's probably cause there's no guns in your country, which also means your country is gay as fuck
Knife crime here is bad enough, I don't want those apes and sandniggers having guns too.

probably just let hin kill me and be memorialized by NPCs, i want to die anyhow

I would engage the shooter in dialectics. Everything can be solved in the marketplace of ideas

Id run towards him

Point to a foid and claim its my gf and tell him take her instead

Knife crime here is bad enough, I don't want those apes and sandniggers having guns too.
True. It would wreak havoc.

I would kill the shooter:feelsthink:

Relieved that it's finally over.

I don't want me to be some shooter's random target.

1. Brief flash of pain.
2. Lights are off

Pull off a sam fisher and sneack the fuck out by climbing on wirrd spots like in black list. For real theres alot more hiding spots then you think in a QFC store if your smart. In produce receiving, cooler is its own room thing inside the receiving area of produce giving you a crawlspace 7 inches below the cealing. The shelfs can be climbed upon and laid on to hide in plain sight. A part of receiving near the back loops around to almost the front of the store giving you exit shortcut around the shooter. If you use your head, you can sneack pretty well around shooters.

Pull off a sam fisher and sneack the fuck out by climbing on wirrd spots like in black list. For real theres alot more hiding spots then you think in a QFC store if your smart. In produce receiving, cooler is its own room thing inside the receiving area of produce giving you a crawlspace 7 inches below the cealing. The shelfs can be climbed upon and laid on to hide in plain sight. A part of receiving near the back loops around to almost the front of the store giving you exit shortcut around the shooter. If you use your head, you can sneack pretty well around shooters.
Confused The Big Lebowski GIF by The Good Films

I'd laugh

Then I'd direct him to shoot people I didn't like if there were people I knew around

Lemme help you :feelsYall:

try to run away in a zig zag pattern once gunman is away.

but sometimes that's inevitable. in this case, just shoot me in the head

If you ever played splinter cell black list. One of the ways to sneack is climbing akward obstacles. Places almost no one would think to look. Turns out it works just as well in real life.

ask to join in