Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you want to be in the medieval ages

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★

Medieval ages​

The Medieval Ages, also known as the Middle Ages, spanned approximately from the 5th to the 15th century. This period was marked by significant transformations in European history, including the rise and fall of empires, the growth of cities, and the development of new social and cultural institutions.
Characteristics of the Medieval Ages
  • Feudalism: The feudal system, where lords granted land to vassals in exchange for loyalty and military service, was a defining feature of the Medieval Ages.
  • Christianity: Christianity played a significant role in shaping the culture and society of the Medieval Ages, with the Catholic Church being a major institution.
  • Knighthood: The chivalric code, which emphasized honor, loyalty, and bravery, was a key aspect of medieval society.
  • Trade and Commerce: Trade and commerce flourished during the Medieval Ages, with the rise of cities and the growth of international trade.
  • Art and Architecture: The Medieval Ages saw the development of new architectural styles, such as Gothic and Romanesque, and the creation of famous works of art, including stained glass windows and illuminated manuscripts.
Key Events and Developments
  • Fall of the Roman Empire: The fall of the Western Roman Empire in the 5th century CE marked the beginning of the Medieval Ages.
  • Crusades: The Crusades, a series of military campaigns launched by Christian Europe to reclaim the Holy Land from Muslim rule, had a significant impact on the Medieval Ages.
  • Black Death: The Black Death, a pandemic that swept through Europe in the 14th century, had a devastating impact on the population and economy.
  • Rise of Nation-States: The Medieval Ages saw the rise of nation-states, such as England, France, and Spain, which would shape the course of European history.
Legacy of the Medieval Ages
  • Shaping of Modern Europe: The Medieval Ages laid the foundations for modern Europe, with the development of nation-states, cities, and institutions that would shape the continent’s future.
  • Cultural Heritage: The Medieval Ages left a rich cultural heritage, including works of art, literature, and architecture that continue to influence Western culture today.
  • Social and Economic Changes: The Medieval Ages saw significant social and economic changes, including the growth of cities, the rise of trade and commerce, and the development of new social classes.
Copypasta due to the heat i dont have much energy
to write a whole paragraph, I will howewer add images.

Medieval Peasants Castle Life
Castle Drawbridge - Parts of a Medieval Castle
Medieval knight in the armor with the sword and shield. Portrait in the shadows. Stock Photo Knights Templar, Armory, Shield, Chivalry, Chevalier, Dark Ages
rhodes medieval knights castle / palace - medieval castle stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

Medieval Cavalry Shields of the KnightsTemplars

I would also take a look into the Arn movies to get a feel for how the medieval ages were, Kind of got interested in medieval, It seemed full of glory and adventure and the fact that i might have a better ability to reproduce back then.

Knowing my luck, I'd be in charge of collecting and cleaning pig feces

A farmer or servant to the nobility., such as a butler, messenger or something like that.
If I was nobility it would be very minor nobility, only ruling my village and surrounding farmsteads. I have no interest in playing political games.

I would be a knight most likely

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back