Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you feel if you had to watch your son BALD at age 20?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
My dad was bald at 20. I started balding at 19, and now BALD.

My father NEVER ONE TIME admitted that I was fucked.

He married young, manned up, started a business, and provided.

...I, on the other hand, gave the fuck up.

---but I wonder, if I'd reproduced, would I show some sympathy for my bald kid?

Jealous, I am part of the baldmaxxing camp and believe that men should shave their head and embrace the skinhead look. Well white men at least, idgaf about other colors. So yeah, I'd be jealous of my son for having thin hair that's easier to shave and keep bald.

I've looked it up man, my options are either risking nair burns, waxing, or $5000-18000 worth of electric/laser therapy to remove everything and the treatment may not even be permanent.

But yeah, Bald Head with a goatee or full beard = best look for a man.

ovER for him. Not like we will have sons anyways.

Jealous, I am part of the baldmaxxing camp and believe that men should shave their head and embrace the skinhead look. Well white men at least, idgaf about other colors. So yeah, I'd be jealous of my son for having thin hair that's easier to shave and keep bald.

I've looked it up man, my options are either risking nair burns, waxing, or $5000-18000 worth of electric/laser therapy to remove everything and the treatment may not even be permanent.

You know for the same price of 5000-18000$ you can get a hair transplant right?

would tell him to rope

>son

Dude we are cels

You know for the same price of 5000-18000$ you can get a hair transplant right?
but you dont understand, I WANT TO BE BALD! I am jealous of you niggas naturally balding and having thin hair. I have thick hair and its a bitch to maintain. Gotta fuck with it every 3-5 days or it starts bothering me.

But I'm autistic, so maybe I just don't like the hair texture pack.

but you dont understand, I WANT TO BE BALD! I am jealous of you niggas naturally balding and having thin hair. I have thick hair and its a bitch to maintain. Gotta fuck with it every 3-5 days or it starts bothering me.

But I'm autistic, so maybe I just don't like the hair texture pack.
me too mine is heavy

It would be horrendous.

welcome to the club bro

2022 05 20 16 37 IMG 3551

NOBODY wants to be bald.

A shaved head is a last option.

I don't think you understood the thread.

You're saying, you'd be GLAD if your kid was balding at age 19??

And you think the kid would be GLAD??

NOBODY wants to be bald.

A shaved head is a last option.

I don't think you understood the thread.

You're saying, you'd be GLAD if your kid was balding at age 19??

And you think the kid would be GLAD??
Should be, it aint my last option. I literally have perfect hair with no issues or thinning, and I actively shave it because I love being bald.

Being bald isn't something bad.