Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How will unis going online affect inceldom rates?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Theres talk of some unis being fully online this fall

If that happens imo many guys will be fucked because they wont be able to attend parties and hit up drunk girls to lose their V cards

But girls will just use Tinder to fuck Chads anyway

Inceldom will rise

Normies are the only ones getting laid in college jfl. If anything it's better for us to have the population dispersed instead of having every degenerate whore and Chad congregated together on a college campus, where the competition is even more intensified

Couldn't this have happened years ago? Fuck, so many years of studying stupid irrelevant shit forced to be physically there will all those shitty professors and students.

Couldn't this have happened years ago? Fuck, so many years of studying stupid irrelevant shit forced to be physically there will all those shitty professors and students.

University is about getting laid, nobody would pay to attend online, you pay to party and fuck freshmen girls

University is about getting laid, nobody would pay to attend online, you pay to party and fuck freshmen girls
I dropped out after 2 years, then did 3 years of a shitty bachelors, and then now 2 years of masters. Like 75% of all the students in my classes were girls. 7 years. Didn't fuck one pussy, didn't kiss one girl.

I dropped out after 2 years, then did 3 years of a shitty bachelors, and then now 2 years of masters. Like 75% of all the students in my classes were girls. 7 years. Not one date, not one kiss, not one hug, not one sign of interest.

Brutal if your classes were 75% girls

I did STEM, barely 2 or 3 girls in my entire class

Brutal if your classes were 75% girls

I did STEM, barely 2 or 3 girls in my entire class
Yeah they were bullshit degrees (social science shit), so they were full of girls.

It will increase 'celdom. Not truceldom strictly always, but a lot of borderline guys who might've been able to have a fling with some party Becky, or even more borderline guys who might've been able to dig their claws into a lower-tier girl looking for a longer-term provider, will no longer have the ease of access to that kind of trash and will become defaultcels.

I'll be very glad if the university scam starts crumbling for real, though.

It will increase 'celdom. Not truceldom strictly always, but a lot of borderline guys who might've been able to have a fling with some party Becky, or even more borderline guys who might've been able to dig their claws into a lower-tier girl looking for a longer-term provider, will no longer have the ease of access to that kind of trash and will become defaultcels.

I'll be very glad if the university scam starts crumbling for real, though.

Normie guys that were regularly hitting up girls in classrooms and meeting up with them in the dining commons areas will quickly realize how little they were regarded while the women they tried to associated with hit up chads on dating apps while watching netflix or hulu.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back