Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How will Trump's failed assassination attempt affect incel SMV. Probably not good. More divide than ever in the coming months

blackraven

blackraven

United Nations employee
★★★★★
Good Evening Gentlemen!

It was an early sunday morning. Considering I fell asleep at between 11PM-1AM and woke up, went to toilet for a piss and tried to fall asleep. After around maybe few maybe half an hour of minutes I realised it won't work out which was very weird as I never had any issues with falling asleep. Felt like I still needed to but simply couldn't. Not like I really wanted to because I had the dream which is worse than nightmares, because I only have 1-3 nightmares a year, not that scary, especially once they end. It was something worse. The girls from my former folk dancing group and carpentry teacher (I finished the technical school and got the diploma despite all the struggles, but it doesn't help much when even crediting it in every job application for about a dozen which I applied, they haven't bothered to respond me) forming a prayer circle for me, then leaving me outside and calling me retard, evil, moron and dissapointment.

I'll honestly admit I would rather have those sort of ambiguous abstract dreams, or atleast have about 8 other random episodes like it sometimes is, absolutely unexplainable ones or simply nothing at all, 8 hour skip button my personally favorite. I mean the one I described above was so clear and blatant, no dream interpreter needed, even sleeping to cope doesn't even work anymore.

Anyhow it was 3:55AM, which sort of amazed me how I slept so little, even despite eating a bowl of cherries and ice cream with, chocolate coverings inside cone, which could have disturbed a bit. Anyhow the nothing feeling ordinary feeling came clear once I opened tiktok and the very first thing I saw was trump getting shot. Even at half asleep 4 frames per second rendering, I didn't initially believe it, especially since the rise of AI, so I went to twitter and then realised it was true.

Anyhow nothing really worthwhile has happened between yesterday's morning and today's evening besides me moving lawn and cooking an omelette for me and my dad which I am financially forced to live with for at this time

Anyhow besides the useless twitter noise of leftards chimping out how the shooter shouldn't have missed, and trump supporters how this is the the greatest comeback in history I've come to a few distinct realisations which sort of tie together and ultimately inspired me to write this post

1. (Before the shooter was announced) Niggers chimping out how if it turns out to be nigger, they're done for, deported, taken one century back in time, or all sent to fields

2. (While the shooter was announced clarified confirmed)
There were about 3 candidates, but people obviously pointed at the most subhuman one

3. (After the shooter was announced)

Obvs nigs were happy it wuzn one of them bruddas, everyone else went to make fun of his looks, saw judge book by it's cover, phrenology, physiognomy, ugly, deformed and freak words more than ever before

So what means

The big debate is currently what would of happened if trump didn't turn his head, whether shit was fake (probably not), will this create a divide, who will will, was this the deep state, why the secret service was not doing what they were supposed to, whether it was malice or mistake

As I'm not an american, nor have I temporary visa, nor am Iregistered to vote, nor does my country even fly straight to america, because for that I need to got to Turkey, nor do I have enough money to transit to Turkey before flying to America, so I can vote using the special illegal voting attack by simply showing up without my non-existant ID and save President Trump.

I'll leave the the normie speculations to that malaysian grifter and rather talk about what I haven't seen anyone talk about how it will affect incels

Not good.

The bullet missing only mitigated the lookism from very difficult to armagedon mode.

Still ugly misfits about to be outcasted tremendously because of the polarising divide

Then the femalo saving herself while the whole thing was going down and standing everyones way when putting trump in car, which might initually seem like a good thing, because feminism bad but not in a bigger picture, because it means manly men, which also sounds like a good thing, and that's how normies also think that they think about it, but in reality it's even more chad worship than before, while atleast before being imperfect could somehow be mitigated, by showing being a good person otherwise now even that's gone normies will find ways to hate, enslave and beat you to death for being ugly

Best thing you can do is, well if you're american that is, LARP along, buy a MAGA hat, which should cost less than 5$ by the end of the week and in animalistic manner hope normies accept you, instead of throwing out the window

For me, as a europoor, I am in the worst position, because my country cares enough about America to follow about the news, but doesn't get influenced by it, so the Trump hypetrain won't be coming here, but the cranial measurement resurgence probably will be

Also fuck that kike nigger, for this I had high hopes that this year will be the first one of this decade without random mass hysteria bullshit chimpout taking place, but it is too much to ask for and all the chances of going a full year of normalcy died yesterday

Atleast the good news its if I'm quick, sharp and decisive with my future crypto I would be able to afford to live countryside undisturbed by all of this

Seems kinda legit

There was no assassination attempt

Yeah now normies will be even harsher on sub 5 males