Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How wealthy do you think my gook boyfriend is?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/1bg8dsj/how_wealthy_do_you_think_my_22f_boyfriend_24f_is/

I was originally not too interested in dating him since i’m not too into Asian guys
He gifted me a gaming pc so we could play his favorite game (League of Legends) and he took me to a Gucci boutique once and got me a bag for 3k.
I’m wondering how rich this guy i’m seeing is

The betabuxx is off the charts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also @PPEcel spotted

the guy is pathetic

he also said there’s a wonderful island on the Seychelles he wants to take me to (it’s pretty costly, 3 to 4k per night)

He`s so fucking pathetic bet she cheats on him too with Chad

No poor or average guy is just gonna buy a 3k gucci bag for a foid. He's obviously rich.

you would be surprised...
Yea niggers do that kinda stuff a lot.

but by and large I don't think most men do that.

Cars yea but usually theyre married by then.

FUCKING BITCH FOID GIFTED A 3K PC FOR DOING FUCKING NOTHING WHILST I ROT. AND THEY WONDER WHY IM SO FUCKING MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND SCHIZOPHRENIC. FUUUXKKKKKKKKKK

What does he get in return that makes this worth it.

what a fucking cuck lol

Next guess how tall he is

This is the only way many ethnics can breed, by using money in prostitution type relationships @tehgymcel420

I was originally not too interested in dating him since i’m not too into Asian guys
Brutal

How much money does he have teehee

Barely sentient creature.

JFL she's trying to figure out how much money he has/makes so she can maximize her gains and squeeze as much money out of him as possible. He is a cuck for doing this, and later down the road he will regret his actions. If she stays with him she will continue to demand things from him and waste his money, and when she gets bored of that and he can no longer appease her, she will cheat on him with Chad.

JFL she's trying to figure out how much money he has/makes so she can maximize her gains and squeeze as much money out of him as possible. He is a cuck for doing this, and later down the road he will regret his actions. If she stays with him she will continue to demand things from him and waste his money, and when she gets bored of that and he can no longer appease her, she will cheat on him with Chad.
She will cheat on him with Chad the whole time
What does he get in return that makes this worth it.
A smile

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

Their obsession with wealth, money and status is so disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back