Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How was your last cold approach to a girl?

Tried to get with this Taiwanese artist chick who was older than me, she was skinny and had short hair, maybe she was a lesbian, I asked if she needed a ride so I could drop her to the station, she got spooked out, but then instead went with the gay guy.

I didn't do any

My last approach in a hole was just before I created my profile on this forum (I've been watching this forum for a few years, but after that it was the end point for me...) . I had gone to a restaurant with a friend to celebrate his birthday and that kind of shit, the waitress caught my attention, ironically I was on this nofap shit for 3 months straight and I was already going crazy, it was so impulsive but I bitterly regret it... never felt so depressed and humiliated in my life, i was extremely polite, was very well dressed, and talked the usual cliché shit to get a girl's number, when i asked for the number it was the last straw for me... she started laughing at her co-worker friend who was nearby and said: "sorry, but I don't think I'll ever give you my number". My friend looked at me with a mocking face, the people at the next tables started laughing, others started gossiping among themselves, I just wanted to leave that place and kill myself !!!
I will NEVER understand people who create posts on this forum saying, "bro, you're not trying hard enough" or "bro, if you never try you'll never know if you're an incel"... I feel like they're foids in disguise writing this kind of shit here, it's not possible! How are you humiliated all your life, at school, at university, at work and still have to humiliate yourself like that to realize that you're an incel? who defends this type of attitude of the users here, FUCK YOU!!!
I agree. Those people are retards. Also don’t give these useless foids the satisfaction

My last cold approach was about ten years ago. She said the famous "I have a boyfriend."
They always do. Approaching is useless they have 900 people approaching them constantly that you have to compete with

Brutal experience. Wow

It was 9 or 10 years ago and was of course a complete humiliating failure (as they all were)

Last attempt of mine was during high school (early 2010's) and it went so badly that it forced me to never reconsider cold approaching ever again)

She said "I really need to go and pee". JFL.