Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How was your last cold approach to a girl?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
My last approach in a hole was just before I created my profile on this forum (I've been watching this forum for a few years, but after that it was the end point for me...) . I had gone to a restaurant with a friend to celebrate his birthday and that kind of shit, the waitress caught my attention, ironically I was on this nofap shit for 3 months straight and I was already going crazy, it was so impulsive but I bitterly regret it... never felt so depressed and humiliated in my life, i was extremely polite, was very well dressed, and talked the usual cliché shit to get a girl's number, when i asked for the number it was the last straw for me... she started laughing at her co-worker friend who was nearby and said: "sorry, but I don't think I'll ever give you my number". My friend looked at me with a mocking face, the people at the next tables started laughing, others started gossiping among themselves, I just wanted to leave that place and kill myself !!!
I will NEVER understand people who create posts on this forum saying, "bro, you're not trying hard enough" or "bro, if you never try you'll never know if you're an incel"... I feel like they're foids in disguise writing this kind of shit here, it's not possible! How are you humiliated all your life, at school, at university, at work and still have to humiliate yourself like that to realize that you're an incel? who defends this type of attitude of the users here, FUCK YOU!!!

I have never approached also did not read

I CANT BRING MYSELF TO READ ALL OF THIS

Because some here haven’t tried.

Also fakecel for having friends. Why are you on here if you have a bud to hang out with? Also i’ve been isolated since 2013

Also fakecel for having friends. Why are you on here if you have a bud to hang out with? Also i’ve been isolated since 2013
First, I don't have any more friends, second, I don't care about you, if you want to commit suicide tonight, feel free... Thanks

her dog almost attacked me

First, I don't have any more friends, second, I don't care about you, if you want to commit suicide tonight, feel free... Thanks
Of course you don’t because you’re a selfish normie being

I never cold approached

I've never done such a thing, and don't intend to in any time in the future; seems like a fast track to getting slapped with harassment charges and being publicly humiliated for daring to be a subhuman talking to a foid you don't know... :feelswhat:

"Cold approaching" is HTN and above only then, and even then you're risking being plastered on social media as a shameless desperate creep if the foid doesn't find you good enough for her. :feelsclown:

I've never done such a thing, and don't intend to in any time in the future; seems like a fast track to getting slapped with harassment charges and being publicly humiliated for daring to be a subhuman talking to a foid you don't know... :feelswhat:

"Cold approaching" is HTN and above only then, and even then you're risking being plastered on social media as a shameless desperate creep if the foid doesn't find you good enough for her. :feelsclown:
Based brocel, unfortunately I was too late ...

Being laughed by a whole group at an open place?
Thats too much to deal with.

Kek you should have pulled a Tommy and ermaxxx that place

It went as expected...terrible.

The last time i tried to approach she pretended not to notice. So i gave up. When you are rejected over and over again you feel tired at the first sinal of disinterest

I won't even say what I should have done in that place (before I get banned again for ER threads)
Wait, can someone be banned here for ER treads ? really ?

The last time i tried to approach she pretended not to notice. So i gave up. When you are rejected over and over again you feel tired at the first sinal of disinterest
:yes:
:blackpill:

Oh. Maybe you forgot to put ".... at video game" at the end of the phrase.
Asking which camera would be best to record an ER scene, "in video games" wouldn't help much.

My last cold approach was in the spring. She said she was aromantic.

Approached her in a bar. She said “I’m kinda seeing someone right now”. Which was an obvious lie.

Never done that.
All the foids I asked out were foids I already knew.

today actually, at the train station. she was skinny, fake tan, makeup, horseface, maybe a 5/10. would've loved to fuck her throat/pound her. but in summary it was awful, even though beforehand she glanced in my direction beforehand (was wearing a hoodie and 225 jacked), but when i approached she just acted really dry and confused and pretty much gave me the sign to fuck off

I never cold approached. I don't have the confidence for that.

My last approach in a hole was just before I created my profile on this forum (I've been watching this forum for a few years, but after that it was the end point for me...) . I had gone to a restaurant with a friend to celebrate his birthday and that kind of shit, the waitress caught my attention, ironically I was on this nofap shit for 3 months straight and I was already going crazy, it was so impulsive but I bitterly regret it... never felt so depressed and humiliated in my life, i was extremely polite, was very well dressed, and talked the usual cliché shit to get a girl's number, when i asked for the number it was the last straw for me... she started laughing at her co-worker friend who was nearby and said: "sorry, but I don't think I'll ever give you my number". My friend looked at me with a mocking face, the people at the next tables started laughing, others started gossiping among themselves, I just wanted to leave that place and kill myself !!!
I will NEVER understand people who create posts on this forum saying, "bro, you're not trying hard enough" or "bro, if you never try you'll never know if you're an incel"... I feel like they're foids in disguise writing this kind of shit here, it's not possible! How are you humiliated all your life, at school, at university, at work and still have to humiliate yourself like that to realize that you're an incel? who defends this type of attitude of the users here, FUCK YOU!!!
I was #MeTooed

Shit. They were all shit

She laughed and told me she wasn’t interested

She said she would tell her thug friend to stab me to death, I apologised and left. "Empathetic gender".

humiliating is all I can say. I haven't cold approached in a while after that

My last cold approach was about ten years ago. She said the famous "I have a boyfriend."