Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How was your childhood like?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
How was your childhood like? Mine was full of trauma but some good moments

Until like 8-9 it was kinda normal. Some bad shit like single mother, never seeing my dad and some health incidents but nothing overly bad.

From 9 to 12 it was absolute shit. I was mentally ill pretty much and didn't have a life. I didn't have friends and repeatedly dropped out of school because of bullying. I absolutely hated the guts of the stepfather I had back then and it took he locking me outside of the house in a cold winter day for my mom to finally send him away after many years.

It was good tbh

It was great from 0-14,

But just like Elliot says, your mind forces you to become attracted to females, and it all goes downhill from there.

I used to be content in isolation, in fact, I rather liked having no friends before my dick decided to stab my brain 57 times in the chest.

I had a good childhood, nothing out of the ordinary either.

There's not much to it, mine was simply boring, it's like it never even happened. Apart from family members my age who I saw rarely, I didn't have any friends so I spent most of my time by myself and I don't have any interesting stories or memories from it.

Pretty good tbh but it got worse as it went on

It was slightly good from 0 to 12.
after that was very lonely.

Pure poverty and hardship around me. Violence and abuse toward me. Still, I had good moments. Will never forget going to the city library to access the internet to play what is now considered RS classic.

Horrible.I lost both of my parents and all my friends,I was beaten with metallic objects to the point where I have brain damage and I'm pretty sure the stress caused me to develop cancer close to my brain.I had to watch my mother slowly die of cancer and hear her agonising screams as I was trying to sleep.I had my grandma and grandfather beat me and abuse me for fun.

Inceldom and all that feels really nice.Because it's no where near as horrible as what I went trough before.

Horrible.I lost both of my parents and all my friends,I was beaten with metallic objects to the point where I have brain damage and I'm pretty sure the stress caused me to develop cancer close to my brain.I had to watch my mother slowly die of cancer and hear her agonising screams as I was trying to sleep.I had my grandma and grandfather beat me and abuse me for fun.

Inceldom and all that feels really nice.Because it's no where near as horrible as what I went trough before.
Съжалявам че така е станало, брат

some good moments too but bullied and sad most part

not good messed me up

My first suicide attempt was at 8 years old. That should tell you all you need to know.

Good, my parents were fucked up but I had great friends and family.