Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who was your first oneitis?

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★
Mine was my female cousin, always wanted to fuck her ever since I was a 10 year old. I would still fuck her if she gave me a chance.

Having an "oneitis" is a cuck trait tbf. Never had one

The first one may have been a pretty blonde girl named Laura.

She turned out to be a typical cunt though that didn’t know how to reject someone with class ie I got the eww scared running away literally stereotypical reaction to us trucels from her when previously she seemed like all sweetness and lights all the time.

Her friend Jessica was the one that truly hurts though as I may have actually had a chance with Jessica but fucked things up for myself by being too much of a pussy at the time to let my feelings be known.

Jessica always treated me well.

I won’t go into the reasons I feel I may have had a genuine chance with her due to it coming across as possibly or actually being brag fagging but yeah she’s perhaps among one of my only major regrets in life.

She’s what happens when you have a useless father in the sense that he never teaches you a damn thing about how to deal with girls or determine whether you even have a chance with them.

He was mostly a good dad otherwise but had nothing to offer me when it came to providing social skills or awareness.

Last edited:
I had, but I don't want to know I had one

That's sad
How so? It's a cuck trait to drool after a particular whore out of everyone, to follow her and in the end not get any pussy

I don't get how someone can get obsessed over one foid, I see a hot foid and then another one the same day. Different personalities doesn't mean anything because foids are only good for their meatholes, accounting for all this I don't get how someone can get attached to one only foid when there's plenty of hot foids walking around in plain sight

My first crush was some blond becky when we were both in elementary school. My first and so far only oneitis i had (not anymore) was a petite, brown haired becky from high school

She’s what happens when you have a useless father in the sense that he never teaches you a damn thing about how to deal with girls or determine whether you even have a chance with them.

He was mostly a good dad otherwise but had nothing to offer me when it came to providing social skills or awareness.

I know that feel. Good dad except way too laissez-faire, just let me play vidya all day long. He gave me zero advice about girls.

How so? It's a cuck trait to drool after a particular whore out of everyone, to follow her and in the end not get any pussy
Being in love is an intense experience, I feel sad for people who never get to feel it

Being in love is an intense experience, I feel sad for people who never get to feel it
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Love is a two way connection. That's why one-sided love is an oxymoron

Never had one

I don't get how someone can get obsessed over one foid, I see a hot foid and then another one the same day. Different personalities doesn't mean anything because foids are only good for their meatholes, accounting for all this I don't get how someone can get attached to one only foid when there's plenty of hot foids walking around in plain sight
Personality matters for LTRs, you don't want to date or marry a nagging, shrieking harpy when you can have a positive, loving, supporting woman who shares your tastes, hobbies and views. I'd take a 3 with a 10/10 personality over a 7 with a 3/10 personality.

30% - Bragging
So basically my first - and to this day only love - was my best Friend from Highschool. A blonde girl, very charming and funny. Easily a 8/10, at least at that time. The only girl (outside of that one landwhale that tried to hit on me in 7th grade) I had somewhat a romantic relationship with, tho it was certainly more on my part. I changed school and we barely seen each other and only occassionally talked with her over Snapchat. Eventually she left the City because her father got a much better paying job somewhere else, was also the last day Ive seen her physically.

Its been nearly 8 years since then. Cant find her anymore on the net tho. Might have already married and changed her surename - or possibly even died, who knows.

My first oneitis was the daughter of my mom's friend. During childhood I used to go school with my mom, her friend and her daughter was also comes along with us as we both studying in same school

Personality matters for LTRs, you don't want to date or marry a nagging, shrieking harpy when you can have a positive, loving, supporting woman who shares your tastes, hobbies and views. I'd take a 3 with a 10/10 personality over a 7 with a 3/10 personality.
For the longest time I've accepted that I'm never going to ascend so I didn't worry about LTR potential and thus didn't care about the personality either, makes sense for normies to have oneitis because they're the one having LTRs but if you've properly accepted that you're incel and never going to ascend I wouldn't bother with an obsession with any foid

Maybe there's a glimmer of hope for some users here and that's why they have a oneitis because they are imagining a potential LTR but I don't even want to imagine the impossible anymore, my brain is too rotten and long gone for that

@Grim_Reaper tell us about yours then? Was it some trad Tamil foid in your family :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Foid who brutally rejected me who was fantasizing about a local gigachad

My first oneitis was my 6th grade english teacher. I was 11 and she was 40-45 and I had the biggest crush on her. She was softspoken, had thick legs, nice boobs, and wore high heels every day :ahegao:. I daydreamed about taking her to my parents' cabin and walking through the woods with her and sitting on the stone wall at the top of the mountain and enjoying the cool breeze in the summer. I imagined how awesome it would be to just cuddle up in bed with that woman. It took me two years to get over that crush. I'd still love to date an older milf woman. I always found older women hotter than women my own age.

I don't know what that is, but my first crush was in elementary. A slip of the tongue let my feelings be known to her and she began pummeling me with snowballs :cryfeels:

Unless you count 2D girls, i don't think i've ever had one

I've had one from 2013 to 2021. Thought about her and my failure to get her everyday. The day I discovered she got a bf was the worst day of my life. Took me 2 years to recover then I grew tired of it and started despising her more and more.
If only women gave me a chance and showed an ounce of interest every once in a while I would have freed myself from this bs way earlier.
I believe it's the lack of options that makes people fall in the trap of unrequited love.

i have had a lot first was probably in preschool. had it really bad throughout school never have irl oneitis as an adult though

A med girl when i was in kindergarten

This quiet girl who looked ugly and quite retarded, borderline femcel tier, but she had a nice ass. As you can tell my by standards, I already knew that it was over for me when I was 12. I was too shy to approach her but whenever I sat next to her in class, she seemed disgusted by my presence and I could see that she felt uncomfortable being around me.

I don't want to think about her :cryfeels:

Sat next to me in a highschool class. I was obsessed about her, but I stopped thinking about her because we went different ways. I haven't seen her in years; she doesn't even post on social media anymore