Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I genuinely cannot think of a singular reason not to rope.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Why should I not rope? I live in a leftist hellhole my cat died due to a meth head roommate blowing it in my cat's face while I was asleep also mine. My health is in the toilet. I'm barely sane and everything I owned from childhood was stolen hell the losers who robbed my house even stole my cat food and moved my deceased cat and left her out to stink up the whole place. I have nothing to live for anymore. To any users outside of Canada my advice make Canadian tourists feel as unwelcome as possible (via legal means) trust me they're just shitter Americans. Imagine a nation of nothing but sjw democrats that's Canada in a nutshell.

Last edited:
If you rope .IS will lose one of its top members and this would sadden me

Where in Canada are you from? In Alberta there are lots of conservatives.

If you or anyone else here decides to rope my only wish is that you find a way to obtain as painless a death as possible.

ngl that sounds absolutely brutal. Though you could get another cat and you could also move away. Anyhow Canada is extremely comfy, you guys actually have a decent winter as well as the best nature in the northern hemisphere.
I'd kill to move to BC, in fact I plan on doing that.

But hey that's just me, you know what will make you happiest and if that's roping well... I'm not encouraging you to do it, on the contrary, however my opinion is irrelevant. You are the master of your own fate, do whatever makes you happiest. Maybe it's nonexistence, maybe it's adopting a bunch of cute kittens and playing with them for hours....

:fuk: kill that faggot methhead instead of yourself he deserves to die for killing a cat.
Problem is the neighbourhood I live in most of the pop is meth heads it's really fucking disgusting. Leaf niggers are all drug addicts. They lie about it but trust me addiction is the norm. Living among them has pushed me to alcoholism but that's it.

ngl that sounds absolutely brutal. Though you could get another cat and you could also move away. Anyhow Canada is extremely comfy, you guys actually have a decent winter as well as the best nature in the northern hemisphere.
I'd kill to move to BC, in fact I plan on doing that.

But hey that's just me, you know what will make you happiest and if that's roping well... I'm not encouraging you to do it, on the contrary, however my opinion is irrelevant. You are the master of your own fate, do whatever makes you happiest. Maybe it's nonexistence, maybe it's adopting a bunch of cute kittens and playing with them for hours....
Bc has decriminalized all drugs up to a gram. You go there and I guarantee you someone will blow crack smoke in your face when you walk down the sidewalk. I highly recommend going anywhere else than there.

Bc has decriminalized all drugs up to a gram. You go there and I guarantee you someone will blow crack smoke in your face when you walk down the sidewalk. I highly recommend going anywhere else than there.
Oh I don't plan on ever stepping into Vancouver or any town larger than Kamloops. But thank you for the advice, I am well aware of the druggies up there.

Oh I don't plan on ever stepping into Vancouver or any town larger than Kamloops. But thank you for the advice, I am well aware of the druggies up there.
A lot of small towns in Canada are fucked too even. Idk about that one but some of the top 10 most dangerous municipalities in Canada are small towns.

A lot of small towns in Canada are fucked too even. Idk about that one but some of the top 10 most dangerous municipalities in Canada are small towns.
Thanks for the heads up, again. I am well aware of the situation. I'll do my due diligence once I actually am ready to move. Right now I am looking at Prince George.
However I am going to Canada to escape the masses, a very very small hamlet is good enough for me. I'm an /out/- ist so I really don't want to spend a lot of time in human settlements.

Why should I not rope? I live in a leftist hellhole my cat died due to a meth head roommate blowing it in my cat's face while I was asleep also mine. My health is in the toilet. I'm barely sane and everything I owned from childhood was stolen hell the losers who robbed my house even stole my cat food and moved my deceased cat and left her out to stink up the whole place. I have nothing to live for anymore. To any users outside of Canada my advice make Canadian tourists feel as unwelcome as possible (via legal means) trust me they're just shitter Americans. Imagine a nation of nothing but sjw democrats that's Canada in a nutshell.
You might still have hope if you move out of Canada