Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How Was Ur ChildHood Like?

hghcel

hghcel

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★
Did u enjoy it or not? Mine was just me sitting infront of the computer and going to school. My childhood was quite uneventful but it was more eventfull than my teenhood because during my teenage years i grew up in the the JEWSA.

Tyrant father helpless mother

Don't remind me

It was horrible, only good memories are books and vidyas.

Horrid, from what I remember. I’ve been surrounded by people with Judaified souls my whole life.

same tbh i curse the day of my birth and if i were to go ER i would do it to the Doctor who shouldve told my whore of a mother to abort me.

It was pretty good but not all good. I remember ages 0-5 was peak life, but then my parents broke up.

I then moved to a different state with my mom, and that resulted in me not being able to see my dad that often.

Then a few years later my mom dated this one nigga. He was cool at first but then my mom and this niggas relationship turned toxic. Lots of yelling fights

(which honestly fucked me up because whenever I hear someone's voice get raised a little bit my heart starts racing)

He also (apparently) physically abused my mom as well.

So that period of my life was pretty hellish (I think this was ages 12-14 or something). Also, around age 14 is when I developed depression due to all the mistreatment because of my appearance.

Poverty and loneliness

it was brutal as shit

shitton of abuse

no wonder i turned out like this

My early childhood was actually decent. I didn't look bad then and my parents got along better. Around 5th grade was when I started to look uglier and my autism started to show more, so I got bullied and ostracized starting then. My parents are still married, but they haven't been romantic with each other in around 14 years and they fight a lot. From 6th grade to 10th grade I looked bad and was very socially awkward, so I got teased like crazy. My looks started to improve after 10th grade, but only went up to about a 4/10. MY teen years were complete shit without even a single friend. Things don't appear to have much chance of getting better.

At least I wasn't constantly thinking about women, that's what matters the most.

Also, being occupied with video games and cartoons. It was very novel.

First 5 years great, after that pretty bad with some good moments.

Grew up poor in a broken home on a rough neighbourhood in a shitty town.

Amazing. Late teenage years and early adulthood were blackpilling.

where did it go wrong? if i may ask
Puberty.Sounds like I had an early growth spurt and I remained at the same height. Every fucking guy in my social circles became taller than me during our late teens, and some had late growth spurts at 18 when they grew up to 6'5.Brootal man. I've always thought that one day I will ascend but it never got any better. Most zoomers in college mogged the hell out of me, and it never used to happen before. I thought maybe it was awareness/being bluepilled but when I've looked at old photos of me, I wasn't completely incel like I am today. I was getting mogged, yes but not by 90% of the guys out there.

It was pretty good tbh. I wasn't one of the popular kids but I wasn't bullied, had few good friends which I met at school and outside some days, not a single care in the world except easy homework and tests and could just focus on copes like videogames, toys, TV, etc. It wasn't a bad time.

Life was somewhat good up until age 9, after that, it was a steady detour into inceldom.

Last edited:
Did u enjoy it or not? Mine was just me sitting infront of the computer and going to school. My childhood was quite uneventful but it was more eventfull than my teenhood because during my teenage years i grew up in the the JEWSA.
I can gurantee nearly every person on this site had a shit childhood

We were all cursed from the beginning

IMG 3974

Mine was kind of shit I guess the only reason I dont say it was terrible is because Ive heard way worse stories

Alcoholic dad and mum arguing constantly always fighting and breaking shit
Because there was so much shit going on constantly my mum couldnt always pay attention on me and everytime I would go outside to play I was abused by a 16 year old who manipulated most of the kids in my area to treat me like shit and beat me

Thinking back on it this mf was probably a sociopath he never got punished for any of this either

after that I obviously stopped going outside and started rotting and become addicted to playing games since then

I still somehow made a few friends in school so it wasnt that bad I guess

Not going outside or eating properly combined with the constant stress and my parents shit genes combined into me being a 5’7 framecel and now im here

After hearing other people’s life stories it could have been worse honestly even though they argued constantly both my parents still loved me and tried to raise me properly

If my genes wernt so bad and i grew up to be a normie this wouldnt even bother me that much tbh

Its just that my childhood had to be shit then my teenage years and probably the rest of my life so theres no getting past it

Last edited:
Grew up with non nt grandparents and mom, later I moved with my helicopter dad (still live with them). I don’t like to remember my childhood

Childhood was ok but after age 12 it was costant bullying