Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How true is "just be black" theory?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Females crave big cocks, it was proven in the bible.
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. - Ezekiel 23:20
That, along with the popularity of ghetto rap culture means blacks have an advantage over us ethnics too. Can blacks be incel?

Last edited:
black is the second best race to slay in the west, theyre subhumans in the MENA tho

black is the second best race to slay in the west, theyre subhumans in the MENA tho
From my experience, Arab girls in the west fornicate a lot with black guys but they would never marry a black guy.

JBB only works in africa u faggots

JBB only works with low inhib DGAF attititude type niggers.

Not all black guys have big dicks and you still need to look a certain way. Tyrone has obviously the best chances

"Just be black" is inaccurate tbh

The only "just be" that works is "just be attractive".

BBC is more legit than gravity

yes it is true that black people have less incels but it doesn't mean if your black you will automatically slay saying that is just a slap in the face to blackcels

All blackcels here are either fakecels or volcels.

You have to be a football player to get in on it.

Just be black applies mostly to the ghetto, where normal rules don't apply. Gangsters, dealers, and pimps are considered catches. However, they fuck crackwhores and their whale baby mommas.

? Middle East NA=?

Females crave big cocks, it was proven in the bible.

That, along with the popularity of ghetto rap culture means blacks have an advantage over us ethnics too. Can blacks be incel?
4.5" SBC it's over and I'm too high inhib to make music

Not all black guys have big dicks and you still need to look a certain way. Tyrone has obviously the best chances

"Just be black" is inaccurate tbh
Thank you. And 4.5" here lmao ovER

BBC is more legit than gravity
Not if you're like me and don't have it

yes it is true that black people have less incels but it doesn't mean if your black you will automatically slay saying that is just a slap in the face to blackcels
Prime example is me

All blackcels here are either fakecels or volcels.
Low iq

? Middle East NA=?

4.5" SBC it's over and I'm too high inhib to make music

Thank you. And 4.5" here lmao ovER

Not if you're like me and don't have it

Prime example is me

Low iq
mena=middle east north africa

I've seen white sloots grind on black dudes in college snap stories. Rarely see them hold hands on campus though.