Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to STOP infiltrators from joining .is

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
For some reason, despite having 10+ active mods, infiltrators and IT users are STILL getting into this forum. Here are some solutions on how to stop this:

#1: Ban all Jews
Immediately after sending an application, users will have to add a mod on discord, turn on their webcam, and if they find ANY SUSPICION of jewish heritage, they will immediately be denied and doxxed. Any confessed Jews on this forum are most likely undercover democrats / Biden secret service agents, and should be banned for security reasons.

#2 Autistic people only!
FRIEND HAVERS CAN FUCK OFF. THIS PLACE IS FOR COMPLETE SOCIAL REJECTS ONLY. EVERY SINGLE USER MUST HAVE TO SEND THE MODS A BRAIN SCAN TO CONFIRM THEY ARE IN FACT AUTISTIC, AND IF NOT, DENIIIEEDD. TIN EYE REVERSE SEARCH TO STOP PEOPLE FROM FAKING THIS.

#3 All users must send pictures of their wrists and ethnicity.
White people, and above average wristcels, all have potential to ascend, unless they're manlets, in which I go to my next point!! :feelsdevil:

#4 Show your birth certificate to confirm manletism
Under 5'6 = You are a trucel. Congratulations! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

#5 CORRECT GRAMMAR / SPELLING = BAN
HAVING BAD GRAMMAR / SPELLING IS AN INCEL TRAIT. NONE OF US SHOULD BE PROOF READING WHAT WE SAY. ONLY REDDITORS PROOF READ AND CHECK FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

infiltrators are fun

Just don't respond to him? Instead of giving him 100 replies in under an hour?

And also the white rule is retarded. I made numerous posts about how its easier to be an ethnicel than a mayocel, and none of them have been refuted.

there are no feds.

there are no feds.

Right wing populist nonsense, Kikecels add to the discussion and provide great points of view.
@faded What do you think about this

Based and hardcorepilled.

Why would your current height be in your birth certificate tho? :feelswhat:
Is you a clonecel?

They're easy to spot. Obvious bait threads, constantly mention IncelTears (this is usual IT alts), rarely posts, none of their posts are intelligent, racebaiting threads, and the usual "joined 2 years ago, 10 hours online".

Immediately after sending an application, users will have to add a mod on discord, turn on their webcam, and if they find ANY SUSPICION of jewish heritage, they will immediately be denied and doxxed. Any confessed Jews on this forum are most likely undercover democrats / Biden secret service agents, and should be banned for security reasons.
:feelswhere:

Just don't respond to him? Instead of giving him 100 replies in under an hour?

And also the white rule is retarded. I made numerous posts about how its easier to be an ethnicel than a mayocel, and none of them have been refuted.
Link? I could probably refute them

you are too based but you are right.

:reeeeee:i hate redit users :reeeeee:

For some reason, despite having 10+ active mods, infiltrators and IT users are STILL getting into this forum. Here are some solutions on how to stop this:

#2 Autistic people only!
FRIEND HAVERS CAN FUCK OFF. THIS PLACE IS FOR COMPLETE SOCIAL REJECTS ONLY. EVERY SINGLE USER MUST HAVE TO SEND THE MODS A BRAIN SCAN TO CONFIRM THEY ARE IN FACT AUTISTIC, AND IF NOT, DENIIIEEDD. TIN EYE REVERSE SEARCH TO STOP PEOPLE FROM FAKING THIS.

White people, and above average wristcels, all have potential to ascend, unless they're manlets, in which I go to my next point!! :feelsdevil:

#4 Show your birth certificate to confirm manletism
Under 5'6 = You are a trucel. Congratulations! :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

#5 CORRECT GRAMMAR / SPELLING = BAN
HAVING BAD GRAMMAR / SPELLING IS AN INCEL TRAIT. NONE OF US SHOULD BE PROOF READING WHAT WE SAY. ONLY REDDITORS PROOF READ AND CHECK FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.
How does birth certificate show height:dafuckfeels:

#2 Autistic people only!

This is Mercury Retrograde.

Just make this forum private. That would stop infiltrators from joining. Also make people have to wait 7 days before their account is approved.

Just make this forum private. That would stop infiltrators from joining. Also make people have to wait 7 days before their account is approved.

What is your reason, other than infiltrators?

What is your reason, other than infiltrators?
We should be allowed to cope in peace Without normies looking at us. We could easily spot enemy infiltrators if we did what I said and looked out for suspicious behaviour.