Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to stop getting bullied by chads tutorial

LastEvolutionCell

LastEvolutionCell

Recruit
★★★★
this video literally saved my life, now i am the cool kid everyone respects , , i recommend every incel bullied to watch it

what is this fucking pacifist shit
clench your fists and swing that shit or tell them to fuck off and walk away

what is this fucking pacifist shit
clench your fists and swing that shit or tell them to fuck off and walk away
YOUR UGLY AND SHORT

Chad doesn't bully. Chad is nice to everyone.

Tnw 12

How to stop bullying
Step 1. Punch him
Step 2. Punch him
Step 3. Punch him
Step 4. PUNCH HIM

but yea violence is always the best answer to those sh its

wish I fucking used violence on the bullies back then but the problem was the cucked society will always blame the victims for using violence

wish I fucking used violence on the bullies back then but the problem was the cucked society will always blame the victims for using violence
Not if no one find out, i had all my fights in the shower room half naked

Just learn Krav Maga, ez.

The only way to stop bullying as cliche as it sounds is to fight back physically.

Society is very animalistic when it comes down to it. You may get your ass kicked, but in the end others and the Chad himself will have more respect. And at least you'll have your dignity.

Not if no one find out, i had all my fights in the shower room half naked
probably but anyway the video doesn't include what to do about the kind of bullying like vandalizing your chair losing school belongings, money etc. or even cyberbullying

JFL @ getting bullied

Where the hell did you get this bullshit from? Chad isn’t one person

Sometimes Chad is used in singular even when it's referring to every Chad. And Chad doesn't bully. If you've been bullied by someone and you think they're Chad, it's just your Stockholm syndrome talking.

Usually playing along with it worked for me, joining in and bullying yourself.

Usually playing along with it worked for me, joining in and bullying yourself.
This and smiling. They stop as soon as they see that you find it amusing.

Sometimes Chad is used in singular even when it's referring to every Chad. And Chad doesn't bully. If you've been bullied by someone and you think they're Chad, it's just your Stockholm syndrome talking.
What the fuck are you talking about dude. I’ve seen an ACTUAL Chad bully someone before. Not every Chad is the same human being.

What the fuck are you talking about dude. I’ve seen an ACTUAL Chad bully someone before. Not every Chad is the same human being.
Yeah chads can me asshole or nice if they want. The world is theirs for the taking

It worked and all the chads ended up liking me so it was all good.

yeah it "worked" so well that you ended up on an incel page lmao

Stab then in the heart

I could not watch the full video because of that bitch of an actress in it. She pissed me off so much. The guy wanted her to call him an idiot but she took it way too far. Disgusting.

I could not watch the full video because of that bitch of an actress in it. She pissed me off so much. The guy wanted her to call him an idiot but she took it way too far. Disgusting.
Praise the cunt if they where 2 man nobody would care

I ended up here because of women, not men.

if you were bullied (doesnt matter if bullied by men or by women) then you were put into lowest order of social status.
and status is fucking HUGE for girls, especially in school. you can even look decent, but if you get ridiculed and humiliated all the time by bullies then that basically turns you into an untouchable outcast and girls will find it embarassing to even interact with you. plenty of guys end up as incels from this, because the constant humiliation combined with the social isolation turns them into a complete mentalcel.

if an idiot makes me bullyng I would strangle him until he is hurt, scared and when I let him go I kick him in the head and run like the speed of light. If it were a woman who makes me bullyng I scream loudly in the face as if I were an ogre and I run away too like the speed of light

I'll just tell them to fuck off

"How to stop being bullied"
- Shoot or stab the bully. The End.

Honestly if you've never been bullied you can't call yourself incel.
I disagree, everyone at school knew I was a big time gun enthusiast, believe me, that's enough to keep the bullies at bay

1. Try being a pacifist and call them out on their bullshit.

2. If that doesn't work, get physical.

*If you are weak as fuck do not complete step 2 until you are able to actually fight someone without getting your ass beat.*

I'll just say please stop. If that doesn't work, I'll go get the knife

Its the wannabe Chads an Tyrones that bully..the actual ones just ignore you.

Speaking from 61 years of experience

You can’t be nice

You can’t reason

The ONLY thing theses fuckers understand is the Nazi way

Your boot on their throat
A Benelli M 4 should do the trick. Fastest cycling shotgun made

Last edited:
Speaking from 61 years of experience

You can’t be nice

You can’t reason

The ONLY thing theses fuckers understand is the Nazi way

Your boot on their throat