Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to stop getting enraged/suicidal when seeing pretty foids outside?

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
it keeps getting worse and worse

today i drove back from wagiecagie and went to the store for oats, red onions and mustard

it felt like the whole store was filled with qt foids

i know it sounds like mission impossible but does anyone have tips on how to stop these horrible feelings when seeing foids?

i already avoid eye contact but it still happens sometimes

it really fucks me up :feelsbadman:

any advice is welcome

-ron

i know this might sound stupid but coom endlessly to the point that your brain refuses to feel something sexual because youve been cooming 8-10 times daily for 2-3 months straight

Immediately occupy your mind with different thoughts. Think about what you're going to do tonight. What game or what movie you will watch. Think about your short-term goals.

Anything to keep you distracted from being reminded you will never have a chance with any woman you see on the street :feelsbadman:

Idk man I feel the same way seeing attractive women in public. I usually just try to sleep It off.

you cant
it will only get worse
no release
no hope
more suffering

I imagine that these foids will be ugly roasties in the future and that calms me down.

Not going outside
Making your parents go shopping
Order your goods online
Enter the store before or after prime time

Best way to cope with is to think "they also suffer broooo everyone sufferssssss"

Unironically move to a Muslim country

Just don't go outside and whenever you do avoid looking at foids as much as possible and just remember they'll all look ugly when they die and decompose and they're getting pumped and durmped by chad on the daily and have an abortion count higher than the entire forum's combined postcount.

i like to visualize physically assaulting them, like with my bare fists. and understanding how easy it would be. how weak they are. how their noses would be crushed as if theyre made of tissue paper. how i could knock their teeth out as easily as flicking a corn kernel across a room. how i could have blood pouring out of them in a matter of seconds.

i like to visualize physically assaulting them, like with my bare fists. and understanding how easy it would be. how weak they are. how their noses would be crushed as if theyre made of tissue paper. how i could knock their teeth out as easily as flicking a corn kernel across a room. how i could have blood pouring out of them in a matter of seconds.
im scared my intrusive thoughts will win if i imagine that

also

it was nice reading that, calmed me down a bit

i know this might sound stupid but coom endlessly to the point that your brain refuses to feel something sexual because youve been cooming 8-10 times daily for 2-3 months straight
You aren't exactly wrong, tbh.

I smoked weed and then jerked off to the feeling of being outselected and humiliated.

just be in a country without pretty foids outside theory