Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to stop domestic abuse: message to women

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Just stop reproducing with 6'5 dark triad Mr. Jaw and in couple of generations those genes will die out. Oh you don't want to be a wife of 5'10 kind jaw less Mr beta? Then I hope you'll get permanent brain injury from domestic beating :lul:

Just stop reproducing with 6'5 dark triad Mr. Jaw and in couple of generations those genes will die out. Oh you don't want to be a wife of 5'10 kind jaw less Mr beta? Then I hope you'll get permanent brain injury from domestic beating :lul:
"they're good to hide their personality" :foidSoy:

red flags are attractive when you are a 6ft good looking guy.

Chad loves to brutally face fuck his gf while her friends watch

I don't care about foids in abusive relationships because they claim they can tell we have bad personalities without ever talking to us. With this logic they should be able to detect abusive Chads as well. If they are willing to admit that they reject us because we are ugly and that they don't have personality powers I would give them more leeway but of course they never would admit. So I hope abusive Chad chokes these whores to death.

They all have been in abusive relationships haven't they? :smonk:

6C38E4E4 9B83 4261 A4B5 F2A745D72C7A
0582A87C A512 490E B0EA 8DDFB176E158

How come that people who can only get paid sex are suddenly guilty of wife beating and dark triad bf smashing her skull?

Then stop fucking anything that's comes in the way that's what wrong with these women if he talk nice build etc 99 percent. of these men are ether crazy pedophiles drug addicts etc but still flock to them