Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to safely remove penis hair?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
how can you do this safely? I always used an electric trimmer but I clipped myself real bad yesterday and now my hand starts shaking when Im doing it. My dick was legit bleeding, I think I cut my jugular or some

normal razor and scissors

I don't shave down there, but use a razor, just be extra careful with it. One mistake and....:whatfeels:

I use an electric trimmer as well, but I stretch out my dick so it has a smooth surface and I don't clip myself. Try scissors, you won't be able to get rid of them entirely but it will do the job. I wish someone would invent a shaving cream for male genitals.

how can you do this safely? I always used an electric trimmer but I clipped myself real bad yesterday and now my hand starts shaking when Im doing it. My dick was legit bleeding, I think I cut my jugular or some
Just use a chainsaw bro

Some hair or beard cutting machine with comb attachement (for safety spacing). Afterwards shave if you want to.

No one is gonna see it anyway lol, plus it gets prickly when it starts to grow basically you have to maintain it or there will be a period of uncomfortableness

Only fakecels groom their genitals.

from my experience, don't shave when the hair is very very short, otherwise use creme + water (without water it'll bleed too)

Fucking burn them

I just grab it, stretch it out and use a regular razorblade, I get tiny cuts because I do it as fast as possible but idc. I always get erect while doing it for some reason.

Bec. of this, i don't cut them. Take regular showers and you'll be fine.

If you let your shit grow then first trim them with scissors. Once they are small to the point you can't cut them with scissors shave them. I use a disposable razor for them and it works fine.

@Evil Genius @Adoring Fan @Sadist @Jazavac

what kind of razors are you talking?

I use Gillette disposable razors for it cause no way I'm going to use the same razor for my face kek

GUEST ebd23f70 92a1 41a7 b717 df670c4ed003

These fuckers. Just don't swing at your dick and you'll be fine, I never use shaving cream and I'm dry when I shave.

I also never use aftershave since it I get zits from it.

Tbh. Won't be as smooth as with razors, but who the fuck cares, no one will see it. At least you won't cut your dick this way (unless you're a parkinsonscel or something).

I only remove the hair because mine grows incredbily long, some of them are even longer than my dick in a flaccid state. :feelskek: :feelsrope: If it weren't for this, I wouldn't bother at all.

CAED5667 D7D6 4695 A096 7FA269766A20
Get yourself a Phillips OneBlade
4C084CE3 6508 421E A506 85CD74265552
Or a Gillette Styler
They do wonders