Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to properly virtue signal before shitting on incels (IncelTears)

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
IT have got pretty old pretty quickly, but sometimes I find hidden gems in the comment section which shine with new layers of normalfaggotry. For example, subtle colors of mind-numbing self-absorbed virtue signaling.

Btw, as some of you may know, I and my family help stray cats for about 15 years already. By ourselves. In huge numbers. Without means to do so. And, yeah, not in some trips over the world. In fucking Belarus. Now, when you keep this in mind, here the nice piece of IT comment:

I know you can't post usernames, but I would genuinely love to message him and ask why on earth any woman would empathize with someone who calls women "foids" in the same breath as wondering why we aren't interested in "helping" them. Like, how fucking obtuse is this dingus?
I have endless empathy. I'm an ENFJ and can't help but want to help everyone I can. Friends, family, complete strangers -- doesn't matter. If I can help someone, I'm the first to raise my hand. One of my hobbies is to go on to GoFundMe and donate to random ones that particularly strike a chord within me. I volunteered at an orphanage last year in Chiang Mai, Thailand for two weeks. I help an American non-profit dog rescue that saves dogs from slaughter in China by flying them from Hong Kong to Los Angeles where their forever homes are waiting.
I LOVE helping people. It truly is what gives me the most joy in life.However, my well of empathy runneth dry when it comes to a group of angry little boys on the internet who fantasize about a world akin to A Handmaid's Tale because they're bitter and downright disgusting human beings and feel entitled to a woman's body because... I still don't know why, other than they're complete dipshits whose brains can't fire more than one synapse at a time.
Go fuck yourself. How's that for empathy, Shitbird?
(Shameless plug - I help fly the pups from Asia for Bunny's Buddies, in case anyone is curious and can maybe spare a few dollars for a donation :))

It virtue signaling

dogs > incels

brutal dogpill ngl

IT have got pretty old pretty quickly, but sometimes I find hidden gems in the comment section which shine with new layers of normalfaggotry. For example, subtle colors of mind-numbing self-absorbed virtue signaling.

Btw, as some of you may know, I and my family help stray cats for about 15 years already. By ourselves. In huge numbers. Without means to do so. And, yeah, not in some trips over the world. In fucking Belarus. Now, when you keep this in mind, here the nice piece of IT comment:

I know you can't post usernames, but I would genuinely love to message him and ask why on earth any woman would empathize with someone who calls women "foids" in the same breath as wondering why we aren't interested in "helping" them. Like, how fucking obtuse is this dingus?
I have endless empathy. I'm an ENFJ and can't help but want to help everyone I can. Friends, family, complete strangers -- doesn't matter. If I can help someone, I'm the first to raise my hand. One of my hobbies is to go on to GoFundMe and donate to random ones that particularly strike a chord within me. I volunteered at an orphanage last year in Chiang Mai, Thailand for two weeks. I help an American non-profit dog rescue that saves dogs from slaughter in China by flying them from Hong Kong to Los Angeles where their forever homes are waiting.
I LOVE helping people. It truly is what gives me the most joy in life.However, my well of empathy runneth dry when it comes to a group of angry little boys on the internet who fantasize about a world akin to A Handmaid's Tale because they're bitter and downright disgusting human beings and feel entitled to a woman's body because... I still don't know why, other than they're complete dipshits whose brains can't fire more than one synapse at a time.
Go fuck yourself. How's that for empathy, Shitbird?
(Shameless plug - I help fly the pups from Asia for Bunny's Buddies, in case anyone is curious and can maybe spare a few dollars for a donation :))

View attachment 172055

Shit, now I want to watch A Handmaid's Tale. Thanks IT.

They act like we appeared out of thin air and started hating a volume of 3.8 billion people for no fucking reason