Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to prepare for my sister future relationship

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
She starts geting more femine shapes. She's really good looking, besides eating shitty food and having similar genes to me. And I think in a few years, she will start bringing guys to my house. She already was in one relationship, but with a beta that she used for diffrent "gib me that" things. And how I shoud I prepare, when my sister will bring some guys to my place for fucking. This woud be really humaliating, since my most intimnate thing with a girl was hugging one.

I just want to know, how to survive this and my parents questions why I'm alone.

I always say there are not many girls in my school, or I joke about being gay, while crying in my soul for some female contact with me

How to prepare for this serious time? :fuk:

Try to go out of the house when they’re in, or you could do the age old strat of being weird to the point of warding the bfs off

Try to go out of the house when they’re in, or you could do the age old strat of being weird to the point of warding the bfs off
How exacly? I'm interested?

Be dirty don’t shower, make weird noises. Knock at your sis’ door at random times. Shit like that
I will knock at the door, speak loudly about penis to vagina penetration, semen, ovulation, vagina, condoms, 69, stds, just to make the most unsexy athmosfere

What kind of retard cuck parents you guys have that allow their daughter whore around their own house? I mean I know that in modern setting its impossible for your daughter to not become a whore, and many westoid cuck parents probably approve such whoredom. But not in your own house dammit

Ignore her, simple as that.

If hentai taught me anything then that you need to take her virginity before some other cuck does :feelsLSD:

If hentai taught me anything then that you need to take her virginity before some other cuck does :feelsLSD:
Sadly hentai is not a real life. She doesn't want to even hug me and my mom always shout when I'm close to her. That's what sub5 looks does

She's really good looking, besides eating shitty food
It will fade out quickly when her collagen is gone.

having similar genes to me
Define similar genes. You have yn XY chromosome which make you more similar to all men on Earth than her.

she will start bringing guys to my house.
Time for your parents to unleash the belt.

How to prepare for this serious time?
Tell her not to put out for a Chad on first night. Show her the Bible. Tell her that nice guys can be interesting and that temporary excitement is not everything.

What kind of retard cuck parents you guys have that allow their daughter whore around their own house? I mean I know that in modern setting its impossible for your daughter to not become a whore, and many westoid cuck parents probably approve such whoredom. But not in your own house dammit
Welcome to the norm my friend

When he's not over and you are LDARing, buy a good pair of earplugs and noise cancelling headphones so you don't hear anything. If he comes over just leave and go cope in a quiet place outside. Don't talk to your sister. Don't even acknowledge her existence. Eat food in your room. Pretend to be busy 24/7. Refuse to drive her anywhere if your parents force you to do that.

She starts geting more femine shapes. She's really good looking, besides eating shitty food and having similar genes to me. And I think in a few years, she will start bringing guys to my house. She already was in one relationship, but with a beta that she used for diffrent "gib me that" things. And how I shoud I prepare, when my sister will bring some guys to my place for fucking. This woud be really humaliating, since my most intimnate thing with a girl was hugging one.

I just want to know, how to survive this and my parents questions why I'm alone.

I always say there are not many girls in my school, or I joke about being gay, while crying in my soul for some female contact with me

How to prepare for this serious time? :fuk:
My sister has a boyfriend, Just pretend nothing is wrong and try to befriend him

Move out or gaslight her boyfriends. If she’s just bringing them over to fuck then tough luck buddy

Sell her to the Gypsies

Sneak into her room and put your finger in her.

I tought that I'm alone at this. You can't even hug your relative
Exactly. I won't even get a hug if she has wronged me. I'm lucky to get a "I'm sorry"

It will fade out quickly when her collagen is gone.

Define similar genes. You have yn XY chromosome which make you more similar to all men on Earth than her.

Time for your parents to unleash the belt.

Tell her not to put out for a Chad on first night. Show her the Bible. Tell her that nice guys can be interesting and that temporary excitement is not everything.
Holy based of a response, may god give you a louder voice to spread the good words

What do you intend to do?

Documenting my history on this site. I have relatives causing problems, so I'll simply disregard them as much as possible until my rig is complete.

bang her,its your only option before the world corrupts her.

Why would you care, you are attracted to her? I cant feel jealous sexually of my sister because i dont see her as other females, that is, as a being to fuck or have romantic desires, i dont see her as "female". I imagine you want to fuck her.

How to prepare? What kind of question is that?

1. Get the AR ready.
2. Dig 2 Graves in the frontyard.
3. You are now prepared.

How to prepare? What kind of question is that?

1. Get the AR ready.
2. Dig 2 Graves in the frontyard.
3. You are now prepared.
What about the gettingt the ER :feelskek:
I woud prefer a pepesza

Why would you care, you are attracted to her? I cant feel jealous sexually of my sister because i dont see her as other females, that is, as a being to fuck or have romantic desires, i dont see her as "female". I imagine you want to fuck her.
I care, becuase it will want me go rope

Threaten her if she ever brings guys in the house, don’t be a pussy

@ThinTinyDickCel

Seems like you have a crush on her, jealous of your sister, do you have incestuous desires or not?
I'm the oldest "child" in my familly. Grandmas, uncels and aunts always ask me when I will have a gf and I always need to say some sort of lie. I think because my girlfrendless everyone with my parents included treats me like a 2nd grade man. And if my sister woud get a bf, that woud put me in even worse positon that I am now: "Look, your younger was able to get a bf, why are you still single". And nobody will take on the account that she's a f0ids and she has to do nothing, to have an oneitis.

Speaking about atraction to my sister: yes, there is some. My preferences stopped years ago. I remember that I always prefered younger girls. When I was 12 and I stared to have toughts about girls, I really liked who were younger than me, and were just cute (girly). And I growed up, I don't have any contact with females due to ugliness, and my preferences are still simillar. There was so grow up of intresr of course, 12yr is a toddler for me. You can get what I want to say. It's like I'm not growing up socialy, the older I am I'm more socialy rejected. And because that I am where am I. It my be also conected to the fact, that 2 main female characters in my life are my mother and sister. Old foid and young one. And having no intrest from girls get me where I am.

I understand it, that this is worng, it shoudn't be this way. I'm not a child toucher, just a lonley fuck with no female contact. I really woud want a normal social grow, but I was unable. I'm doomed into being fucked and I understand it. I know this kind of relationship woud not work and it's degenerate

I'm the oldest "child" in my familly. Grandmas, uncels and aunts always ask me when I will have a gf and I always need to say some sort of lie. I think because my girlfrendless everyone with my parents included treats me like a 2nd grade man. And if my sister woud get a bf, that woud put me in even worse positon that I am now: "Look, your younger was able to get a bf, why are you still single". And nobody will take on the account that she's a f0ids and she has to do nothing, to have an oneitis.

Speaking about atraction to my sister: yes, there is some. My preferences stopped years ago. I remember that I always prefered younger girls. When I was 12 and I stared to have toughts about girls, I really liked who were younger than me, and were just cute (girly). And I growed up, I don't have any contact with females due to ugliness, and my preferences are still simillar. There was so grow up of intresr of course, 12yr is a toddler for me. You can get what I want to say. It's like I'm not growing up socialy, the older I am I'm more socialy rejected. And because that I am where am I. It my be also conected to the fact, that 2 main female characters in my life are my mother and sister. Old foid and young one. And having no intrest from girls get me where I am.

I understand it, that this is worng, it shoudn't be this way. I'm not a child toucher, just a lonley fuck with no female contact. I really woud want a normal social grow, but I was unable. I'm doomed into being fucked and I understand it. I know this kind of relationship woud not work and it's degenerate
If you saw the 12 year old here where i am, you would not call them toddlers haha. I also like girls on the younger side, AoC is 14 here but not that it helps either but it is still something. You are not wrong for that, but incest is gross, but not that i condenm you for feeling a bit for your sister, altough i could never relate to that at any level at all. I understood how her having a boyfriend would affect you, but the fact that yoir family would be making a dumb comparison should be enough to alleaviate your conscience, it is way worse to see ANY guy of the same or younger having a girlfriend and way more humiliating to your masculinity, which is a average incel experience that obliterates self-appreciation. Do your sister know you have some incestuous thoughts about her, like she saw yoj staring at her body? If no then simply hold it because it wont get you anywhere except more doom. You can handle it, there are worse comparisons you could make.

If you saw the 12 year old here where i am, you would not call them toddlers haha. I also like girls on the younger side, AoC is 14 here but not that it helps either but it is still something. You are not wrong for that, but incest is gross, but not that i condenm you for feeling a bit for your sister, altough i could never relate to that at any level at all. I understood how her having a boyfriend would affect you, but the fact that yoir family would be making a dumb comparison should be enough to alleaviate your conscience, it is way worse to see ANY guy of the same or younger having a girlfriend and way more humiliating to your masculinity, which is a average incel experience that obliterates self-appreciation. Do your sister know you have some incestuous thoughts about her, like she saw yoj staring at her body? If no then simply hold it because it wont get you anywhere except more doom. You can handle it, there are worse comparisons you could make.

Despite what the most fans of jb say, Ithink that AoC (15 here) shoud be as high as possible. Let me expalin
as an incel, you will never have a sex, any laws regarding it are useless for you
-you can have a lot of problems where I live, just for writing with an girl younger that the AoC (15 here), because she can lie that she was underage and edit the screanshots so you will look bad. After that, normies will want to kill you, and your carier will be destroyed. Just for a bunch of lies. But girls don't want to chat with me and the risk is 0 for me
-another way to make redpill alphas seethe for the jb pussy.

I don't think so she know that I want her. She's too young. Once or twice she asked me very basic quesion about sex. And some time ago, my sis wondered why so many girls from her school liked one dude from school exchange program, because she saw nothing special about him. The dudes were there because they were to play a sccocer match with her school players.

And this is pure blackpill. One dudes takes all, he doesn't need to do anything and has everything because his look that he gained because he just liked play foottball:blackpill:

Be miserable and try to get her to move out

Tell them to find you someone and they will realize and stop questioning.
Sounds good. But how to tell them this, without expecting that they say "you have time" or "we met ouselfs without a problem" or "ask that girl that lives next to you and you never interacted with her before"

put a sex tax, for every 10 sexsessions u can fuck her one time