Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to prepare for my sister future relationship

Despite what the most fans of jb say, Ithink that AoC (15 here) shoud be as high as possible. Let me expalin
as an incel, you will never have a sex, any laws regarding it are useless for you
-you can have a lot of problems where I live, just for writing with an girl younger that the AoC (15 here), because she can lie that she was underage and edit the screanshots so you will look bad. After that, normies will want to kill you, and your carier will be destroyed. Just for a bunch of lies. But girls don't want to chat with me and the risk is 0 for me
-another way to make redpill alphas seethe for the jb pussy.

I don't think so she know that I want her. She's too young. Once or twice she asked me very basic quesion about sex. And some time ago, my sis wondered why so many girls from her school liked one dude from school exchange program, because she saw nothing special about him. The dudes were there because they were to play a sccocer match with her school players.

And this is pure blackpill. One dudes takes all, he doesn't need to do anything and has everything because his look that he gained because he just liked play foottball:blackpill:
AoC should not be higher than 14 at all, lower AoC are truthful and most of those who advocate for higher AoC think and act as if teen girls were infants, obviously wrong and also, if her parents are good and you get lucky, you will get prime material. She dont know, good, just keep hiding, would be funny if you told her haha and obviously would be suicidal to admit it

AoC should not be higher than 14 at all, lower AoC are truthful and most of those who advocate for higher AoC think and act as if teen girls were infants, obviously wrong and also, if her parents are good and you get lucky, you will get prime material. She dont know, good, just keep hiding, would be funny if you told her haha and obviously would be suicidal to admit it
I just want to give some shit into normies lives :feelskek:

Beware of your sisters boyfriend since he might try to kill you