Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to make dating sites less degenerate: matches based on personality

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tinder is bottom of online dating, where femoids can swipe men based just on looks. And few years ago tried okcupid, it still cucked, by not letting me to search for girls under 18, and my account was disabled for some reasons, but still as I remember it was more cultured place. Answer a lot of question, and then ability to get matches with girls who answered similarly. And thats direction to go in dating site development: going step further, and making it not just ability to see matches based on personality, but the only option. Only user who have similar interests, similar test results, or answered in questions similartly, to be shown. That will not stop from various cheating and sluttery, thots will lie about liking justmanlythings, and womenizer fuckboys - about liking justgirlythings, just for getting matches, and femoids will ignore matches, if they not chads, but it still will bring very necessary message for degenerate population: personality is important and needs to be taken seriously

Paukiukai

And take away all that stupid age restrictions, if man and girl likes similar things, they should have right to date, whatever they age and age difference is

Last edited:
Tinder is bottom of online dating, where femoids can swipe men based just on looks. And few years ago tried okcupid, it still cucked, by not letting me to search for girls under 18, and my account was disabled for some reasons, but still as I remember it was more cultured place. Answer a lot of question, and then ability to get matches with girls who answered similarly. And thats direction to go in dating site development: going step further, and making it not just ability to see matches based on personality, but the only option. Only user who have similar interests, similar test results, or answered in questions similartly, to be shown. That will not stop from various cheating and sluttery, thots will lie about liking justmanlythings, and womenizer fuckboys - about liking justgirlythings, just for getting matches, and femoids will ignore matches, if they not chads, but it still will bring very necessary message for degenerate population: personality is important and needs to be taken seriously

View attachment 161694

And take away all that stupid age restrictions, if man and girl likes similar things, they should have right to date, whatever they age and age difference is

Why would a prime 18 yr old date any guy whos unattractive? Young foids dont give a shit about personality.

Why would a prime 18 yr old date any guy whos unattractive? Young foids dont give a shit about personality.
That will not change global degeneracy, but if will make atleast some impact and help atleast some men to find matched waifus - it's worth it

Not really. You can pay for OkCupid and get to see attractive people.
JFL@thinking any online dating is personality based.
In seeing only atcractive needs to be made impossible. Fuck capitalism

That will not change global degeneracy, but if will make atleast some impact and help atleast some men to find matched waifus - it's worth it

What if you match (personality wise) with an ugly landwhale (but virgin) ? Her answers are similar to yours, your interests match, etc. Would you go ahead?

What if you match (personality wise) with an ugly landwhale (but virgin) ? Her answers are similar to yours, your interests match, etc. Would you go ahead?
No, but as man I have right to choose, because I have personal taste, and cute becky are ok, noy only tpp[ tier stacies. Ugly femorloids are trash and they should be forbidden to participate in normal dating sites at all

Would you date an ugly fat girl who's very good personality?

No, but as man I have right to choose, because I have personal taste, and cute becky are ok, noy only tpp[ tier stacies. Ugly femorloids are trash and they should be forbidden to participate in normal dating sites at all

So youre a volcel and also a hypocrite . If an ugly female has a good personality and not a degenerate (virgin) and has a similar interests to you, you would dismiss her solely based on her looks. How is that diff from women dismissing most of us based on looks ?

I guess the only difference would be youre honest about it while most women would attribute it to the ugly guy's personality to virtue signal.

So youre a volcel and also a hypocrite . If an ugly female has a good personality and not a degenerate (virgin) and has a similar interests to you, you would dismiss her solely based on her looks. How is that diff from women dismissing most of us based on looks ?

I guess the only difference would be youre honest about it while most women would attribute it to the ugly guy's personality to virtue signal.
Man is more than just looks, and value of female is mostly in looks

Improvement idea:
-Evidence have to be shown for your answers.
-make it government owned websites and joining it is mandatory. Lying will end you up 10 years in jail. Not just any jail but you aren't allowed to talk to anyone during those 10 years. Women will think twice about lusting for chad

If you make it impossible in the app, then women will just go to another platform where they can be purely visually selective. Already they've done that by migrating to Tinder because they aren't in answering personality questions or reading through paragraphs of biographies.
Just ban degenerate platforms. Fuck capitalism ¦>

If value of femoid is mostly in looks, why would your personalities have to match? Quite contradictory.
Femoid only with good looks is just for sex, and waifu must be decent looks (minimum) + good personality

Would you date an ugly fat girl who's very good personality?
:soy: :soy: :soy: This doesnt even compare to height and face. Fat fucks can just get into a calorie deficit, move more, & lose weight. Height & face are genetic, permanent, and cant be changed. If shes has an ugly face but still a decently fit & healty body with no tattoos/body piercings, she'd still deserve a chance.

landwhales do not count as women. no exceptions.

:soy: :soy: :soy: This doesnt even compare to height and face. Fat fucks can just get into a calorie deficit, move more, & lose weight. Height & face are genetic, permanent, and cant be changed. If shes has an ugly face but still a decently fit & healty body with no tattoos/body piercings, she'd still deserve a chance
Volcel for denying girl because of piercings and tattooes. I would take pierced and tatooed (if she cute, for sure)

Volcel for denying girl because of piercings and tattooes. I would take pierced and tatooed (if she cute, for sure)
Of course the guy who only likes ~14 y/o females is calling people volcel :feelskek:

Of course the guy who only likes ~14 y/o females is calling people volcel :feelskek:
But I like them pierced and tatooed, or without. Rebelious chuuni is waifu of culture

Tinder only works so well because it’s an accurate representation of how humans make mate choice in the first place. A dating site based on personality wouldn’t work. You see how much damage control tinder is doing with their bluepill articles “explaining” why men get ghosted, and encouraging them to buy tinder gold or whatever it’s called. And they already have such a huge advantage because their system is a more efficient version of real life.. Tinder based on personality would get zero female users. They’d go under in like a week

Tinder only works so well because it’s an accurate representation of how humans make mate choice in the first place. A dating site based on personality wouldn’t work. You see how much damage control tinder is doing with their bluepill articles “explaining” why men get ghosted, and encouraging them to buy tinder gold or whatever it’s called. And they already have such a huge advantage because their system is a more efficient version of real life.. Tinder based on personality would get zero female users. They’d go under in like a week
State owned dating sites not for profit, but as social service, be solution. If femoids not happy with dating site like this - but with no alternative -use this, or use none

State owned dating sites not for profit, but as social service, be solution. If femoids not happy with dating site like this - but with no alternative -use this, or use none
Ok but the foids can elect not to use it and just go outside Where they can filter based on looks. A personality based dating platform is of no use to a foid. The formula just isn’t there. It doesn’t serve their purposes.

Ok but the foids can elect not to use it and just go outside Where they can filter based on looks. A personality based dating platform is of no use to a foid. The formula just isn’t there. It doesn’t serve their purposes.
It would serve for minority of more cultured females. And those who not using it - better be forced into prostitution

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back