Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to lowinhib + NTmaxx?

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
★★★★★
Be born with different genes. If you were low inhibition and NT you wouldn't be rotting in a niche incel FORUM asking how to be low inhibition and NT. Sorry it's over.
I mean there are certain drugs that lower inhib + no pussy and fap also lowers inhib

Dunno actually both don’t come naturally to me

NT = Personality is entirely bluepilled faggot concept. Have you ever seen guy with autism without chad face with gf IRL?

NT = Personality is entirely bluepilled faggot concept. Have you ever seen guy with autism without chad face with gf IRL?

CONCLUSION:
1. the best indicator of attractiveness is female attention. If you get pussy, your attractive. No need to think about NT-Pill or other retarded shit
2. Women initiate and control the entire process, you can't do shit. Hence threads like the one linked below are obsolete:

3. Dating, Mating and Social Life is not a choice. People flock to you or not.
4. Briffaults law, paraphrasing: The female not the male controls every aspect of social life.

For further talk on how women absolutely destroy men in terms of social power, read my thread: