Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to know your looksmatch?

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Have you ever asked your male friends, buddies or acquiantances to point out your looksmatch? Who should you be dating and is roughly in your league. I had a kooky friend who always send me to Stacylites, but I think he was pulling my leg.

Who is the most reliable source for this?

Someone blackpilled. Normies, 9 times out of ten chance, they're going to give you false hope.

My real looksmatch is what I see as my real looksmatch

Take a picture of yourself that looks exactly how you look like in the mirror on average every day. Then go into faceapp/snapchat/etc and use a female face filter on your face. That will roughly be what your looksmatch looks like.

If you are sub 8, you don't have a looksmatch.
A deformed landwhale has more SMV than you can ever have through surgerymaxxing, statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing.
It's over for you buddy boyo

Take a picture of yourself that looks exactly how you look like in the mirror on average every day. Then go into faceapp/snapchat/etc and use a female face filter on your face. That will roughly be what your looksmatch looks like.
high iq

also suifuel because everyone will tell you to go for uglier, fatter, older and in more debt. but hey, you can't win 'em all, inkel!!!!!!!

A deformed landwhale has more SMV than you can ever have through surgerymaxxing, statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing.
now every women wants Chico tier guy so its over anyways

I did this once, and i wouldn't mind dating a foid who looks like that.

take cup of water, splash it at her face, see paint going away, now she is your looksmatch, run away since she screams she got raped and all cucks across 20km area are rushing to help

I look incredibly hot with the foid filter,it even makes me a redhead.Goddamit.

I look incredibly hot with the foid filter,it even makes me a redhead.Goddamit.

not really, I'm gigastacy with the filter but incel regularly

not really, I'm gigastacy with the filter but incel regularly
Massive cope, you're overrating females if you think your looksmatch is a gigastacy.

Massive cope, you're overrating females if you think your looksmatch is a gigastacy.
I don't think my looksmatch is a gigastacy, I think the snapchat filter makes you more attractive than you actually are

Doesn't work with masculine features. Expample; Trudeau is a handsome man, but makes a unattractive woman.

what the fuck is the cope? not believing in my own attractiveness when I'm using a snapchat filter? why would that be good news for anyone?
Yeah something like that. People just typically massively overrate females, being attracted to a female does not make her a gigastacy. Being attracted to a female version of yourself doesn't mean it isn't looksmatched either.

my looksmatch is on her knees sucking gigachads cock

Yeah something like that. People just typically massively overrate females, being attracted to a female does not make her a gigastacy. Being attracted to a female version of yourself doesn't mean it isn't looksmatched either.
okay, how is overrating females helping me cope with life?

Have you ever asked your male friends, buddies or acquiantances to point out your looksmatch? Who should you be dating and is roughly in your league. I had a kooky friend who always send me to Stacylites, but I think he was pulling my leg.

Who is the most reliable source for this?
Remember that women wear makeup which increases their looks by a lot, so what you think might be a 6/10 and really out of your league is really just a 4/10 with a lot of shit on her face.

I don't think my looksmatch is a gigastacy, I think the snapchat filter makes you more attractive than you actually are

It smothens your skin, narrows your nose a bit, and makes your eyes more sensual and feminine (long eyelashes, ptc).

okay, how is overrating females helping me cope with life?
Because if you overrate females and think they aren't your looksmatch, it's a cope to think that you are only deserving of uglier women, so when you see your looksmatch with better looking men, it wont feel as bad.

Just now your rating and then find a foid of similar rating.

Because if you overrate females and think they aren't your looksmatch, it's a cope to think that you are only deserving of uglier women, so when you see your looksmatch with better looking men, it wont feel as bad.
:feelstastyman:

You'll never hear it....Just be CONFIDENT bro!

Cliffs: Rejection

I dont even bother with this looksmatch thing because they all want someone 8/10 at least

even my friends told me i was ugly af legit 2/10. We were honest and cruel with each other so i obviously believe them. Also i've been rejected by a couple of girls, no whore pays attention to me and if u come close to them they look disgusted. Besides i have eyes, i see myself in the mirror and in pictures and i look like a fucking goblin
So i'm pretty sure i'm 2/10 or 3/10 at max