Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to know if you are an Incel/ ugly virgin

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
five_archetypes-216x300.png

Incels will always be at the bottom pole in society.
There is a rising number of people who are aware of the existence of the sexual hierarchy for males. Even those who are unaware subconsciously acknowledge the existence of it.

There’s the Alpha Male (Gods, Chads), the Beta (normal people AKA normies) and there is the Omega Male. There are other types of males(Sigma/Gamma), but these 3 are the most predominant ones.

The Omega Male is the lowest in the sexual hierarchy. They are those awkward men who do not have an attractive body and face. They rarely meet their sexual needs and have to go through great lengths to do so.

Now, what if I tell you, that there is even a lower level than the Omega?

That level is where the Underman of the world reside in, and escape is extremely difficult. And that level is the Incel(Involuntary Celibate). Some say they are a subset of Omega males and some say that they are a separate group altogether.Anyway, this article serves as a way to find out if you are an Incel.

Anyway, this article serves as a way to find out if you are an Incel.

1. Being told to get plastic surgery

Wayne-Newton-300x200.jpg

This is one of the lowest insults one can get from anyone. Being told to get plastic surgery is a signal that one’s face is so repulsive where he has to spend a fortune just to change his face into something more acceptable.

And the worse thing? Men getting told to get plastic surgery is perfectly acceptable, as the idiots who make the insult say its a harmless joke. Or they will ask you to man up. On the other hand, telling women to get plastic surgery can potentially cost you your job, friends, reputation and social life.

2. People (especially women) giving an annoyed expression when you talk to them
Items needed: An attractive male friend (if you have any friend, if not, the process might take longer)

Simple. Go up to a woman, strike a polite conversation with her. It could be the female librarian whom you have the hots for. Or it could be the classmate you never talked to. Or your co-worker. See their reactions. If they brush you off while giving an annoyed expression, you are halfway through in this step.

Next up, get a good looking male friend to strike up the same conversation. No male friends, it’s cool, wait for one to come up to her.

If the woman enthusiastically responds while giggling like a little girl for the attractive male but not for you, you are an Incel(99% probability)!

3. Being labeled a creep for calling a woman pretty

creep-300x223.jpg

Don’t try too hard Incels, or rather don’t try at all.
Incels are the Untouchables of this modern day society. Having sexual desires is apparently a crime for these people.

You said Jessica is pretty? Ew,what a creep! Jessica, this freak is trying to hit on you!! Jessica screamed and called the police. You are charged for sexual harassment. Your life is ruined. The end.

4. People avoid taking pictures with you

im-not-photogenic_fb_154019-300x290.jpg

If you are an Incel, you will look like shit both in mirror and picture.

5. Being called a tryhard when trying to improve your looks

maxresdefault-300x169.jpg

Like I said, we Incels shouldn’t bother trying.

An Attractive man going to the gym:

Wow! Look at him! He looks so hot doing that bench press!

An Ugly man going to the gym:

Ugh, what a tryhard, he must be compensating for his face.

I hate this world.

6. Being called ugly even when you tried your best to improve your looks

Picture this - You worked very hard to earn at least a reasonable pay packet each week. After that, you spend tens of dollars to get the latest training program for your gym workout. You then spend hundreds of dollars on protein powder and creatine. Then, you spend thousands to wear those Armani shirts.

ALL FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING LAID.

Did it pay off? Of course....................NOT

You immediately get rejected by the girl you are going after and get called ugly.

If the other methods to determine whether you are incel still makes you doubtful, this step will be the sure one.

its-useless-300x225.jpg

i am below omega. just fucking lol!

Interesting. I'm an omega.

The only thing that i'm sure of, is that i'm a filthy TRASH. I deserve to be tortured to death for being trash.

im too low to be on that chart

I'm a former beta demoted to omega.

I'm omega as fuck these days