Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How to identify jews (4chan thread)

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
"1) visual
the jewish head and face have a distinct look with both male and female having a number of archetypes. i haven't yet made a chart yet of the archetypes i've learned to identify, it's far more than the infographic that gets posted.

2) is auditory
jews have a particular manner of speech as well as a couple of vocal timber archetypes. they all have a distinct hoarseness.

-condescension. anybody who's seen the video of muhammed ali voicing his opposition to miscegination on british television knows what this looks like. if not, go watch it. there's no better example.

-adjective patterns. they have certain affinity for the adjectives "just" and "simply". i don't if that's a recent development but i recognize it as a current pattern.

-deliberate abuse of host nation languages, particularly distorting the meanings of words as a strategy of crippling the native peoples' ability to communicate abstract ideas and the normalization of profanity."
"
"

'">Slanting forehead
>Beak like nose
>Dark hair
>Curly hair
>Looking White (but not quite)
>High body hair
>Gerbil eyes
>Huge egos
>Neurotic
>Victim complex
>North Eastern accent
>A hatred of purity
>Double standards
>Low morals disguised as morals
>Weak bodies
>Passive aggressive
>Highly perverted
>Bad eyesight
>Dark rimmed glasses
>Flat head
>Long face""

Gotta watch out
Never trust a kike
I know that westoids dont have much real troubles, so they made problems up, like ooooh covid vax gunna kill us all boo scary, or oh shit jews are scary, but you? This is ridiculous, bruv

I know that westoids dont have much real troubles, so they made problems up, like ooooh covid vax gunna kill us all boo scary, or oh shit jews are scary, but you? This is ridiculous, bruv
:feelsokman:

JFL at this idiot.
"just" and "simply" aren't even adjectives

"1) visual
the jewish head and face have a distinct look with both male and female having a number of archetypes. i haven't yet made a chart yet of the archetypes i've learned to identify, it's far more than the infographic that gets posted.

2) is auditory
jews have a particular manner of speech as well as a couple of vocal timber archetypes. they all have a distinct hoarseness.

-condescension. anybody who's seen the video of muhammed ali voicing his opposition to miscegination on british television knows what this looks like. if not, go watch it. there's no better example.

-adjective patterns. they have certain affinity for the adjectives "just" and "simply". i don't if that's a recent development but i recognize it as a current pattern.

-deliberate abuse of host nation languages, particularly distorting the meanings of words as a strategy of crippling the native peoples' ability to communicate abstract ideas and the normalization of profanity."
"
"
Just marry a whore Theory. That’s shat will end up happening if a normie tries to get in a relationship anyways.

As a jew, do ye have curly hair?
It’s only a little curly/wavy, flows downwards. Nothing like in the pics above.

"1) visual

2) is auditory

"
"
Yup

why are you browsing that cuckold shit website man you're better than this :fuk:

why are you browsing that cuckold shit website man you're better than this :fuk:
I aint better than this
and 4chan is as cucked as any other place on the internet. This forum may be free but it gets boring here

They are also promoting same shit in curryland.
Don't disrespect whores bro; they are also humans and they were forced to be in this profession:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Don't talk rudely with them bro; you don't know what they are going through:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:
Don't deny to marry whores bro you are such a narrow-minded person; are you even from 21st century bro?! How could you disrespect whores by calling them whores bro:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

They are also promoting same shit in curryland.
Don't disrespect whores bro; they are also humans and they were forced to be in this profession:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Don't talk rudely with them bro; you don't know what they are going through:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:
Don't deny to marry whores bro you are such a narrow-minded person; are you even from 21st century bro?! How could you disrespect whores by calling them whores bro:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:
Whores should be treated like whores again.
Tired of these bitches and their 'slut pride'

Not a fan of liberal Jewish elites and their deeds in the West but Anglos are more to blame. They are the biggest degeneracy spreaders globally.

JFL at this idiot.
"Just" can be an adjective -- cf., e.g., the idiom "just deserts"

Also I feel like I use "just" and "simply" a lot :worryfeels:

Not a fan of liberal Jewish elites and their deeds in the West but Anglos are more to blame. They are the biggest degeneracy spreaders globally.
Westerners fucked up too I agree
Just that the joos have more power now

Hidden Jew :feelsLSD:
But you are alright since you don't control the media or politics
Not really that hidden, since I have the subhuman bug eyes most Jews do, as well as wear orthodox clothing.

renounce the talmud
I don’t even believe in Judaism anymore. If there was a God, he wouldn’t have made incels suffer so much.

Shit. I just love to simply use those two adjectives on a regular basis.

Fuark. Got Jewed without even realizing it.

:yes: prominent pattern

>Huge egos
>Neurotic
>Victim complex
>A hatred of purity
>Double standards
>Low morals disguised as morals
>Passive aggressive
>Highly perverted
:feelsokman:

you forgot dishonesty and lack of courage lol
they get scared like crap from being pointed out and often lie to get out of that situation. Not really directly lying in a lot of cases. Just using verbal baggage (which they are very, very good at) to deflect and flee situations (because of their lack of courage).

That said, we east asians are generally very poor at distinguishing jews from whites.
As for my situation, I've always been bad at it but I'm getting better and better everyday with my jewdar (not that I have anything against them).

They are near easterners at their core but mixed with a lot of other people.
Their general essence (behavior, attitude, mannerism, philosophy, etc...) is different than that of whites (WASPs). They also know that they are a minority ethnic/religious group relative to whites. But will claim, use, and identify as whites when it benefits them (in relation to and against other minorities such as negros, hindus, mongolians, and mestizos) but generally overall, will side with oppressed groups such as foids, persons of color, and LGBTQ (and when I say side with them, they side with these groups very reluctantly and genuinely don't care about them, rather, they just use the other oppressed groups as a buffer or shield FROM white accusations, criticisms, and persecution). Jews know that they really aren't white and that a lot of whites really dislike them.

Last edited:
Shit. I just love to simply use those two adjectives on a regular basis.

Fuark. Got Jewed without even realizing it.
mfw the jew becomes the jeweler

That said, we east asians are generally very poor at distinguishing jews from whites.
A lot of jews look identical to whites, and a lot of jews also have that stereotypical happy merchant look. It depends

Simply is an adverb, but just can be an adjective depending on the context. Just as a synonym with fair is an adjective.

See:
Screenshot 20230204 082507 DuckDuckGo

CHANNEL RESTRICTED​

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred​

Please see the Community Guidelines for more details. If this is your content then please check the Visibility tab for more specific information on this restriction.
That’s strange I can watch it fine. It’s by a foid but it’s quite based. It’s a comprehensive guide on how to identify a Jew and there is a quiz at the end to test your knowledge

That’s strange I can watch it fine. It’s by a foid but it’s quite based. It’s a comprehensive guide on how to identify a Jew and there is a quiz at the end to test your knowledge
I probably can't watch it cause cucked EU has spyware on every european user and restricts "badthink" information.