Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im starting to respect jews

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
Today i sperged in my mind and got mad at seeing cringey normies blabbering and goofing around.. hell there were even grown ass people (women) laughing to viral tiktok and insta memes that i figured onlu little kids would laugh at.... All of them were so childish and it was so fucking cringey .. those idiots never had a day of struggle in their life

And after lots of cringeying they then all talked about their vocations and plans n stuff and i realized how im the pathetic cringe guy to them and got mad about how i cared and listened to them instead of not.caring because i should simply be better and above them

The only true thing i could care about is power knowing how my social life here is already gone and theres no recovery.. and in todays capitalistic world the said power is money

Jews having us and normies as cattle and increasing their influence.. being powerful and ruling the world meanwhile said normies who i envy are distracted with slop and insignificant stuff.. i respected it.. i respected jews for it.. and i wanna be just like that

Since i cant be one of them ill just have fun having authority over others and increase my influence! I thought and then j realized it sounds like some cringe teenage fantasy

Btw im saying jew cuz everybody reffers to the elites as jews, idk if they're actual jews.or.not

this is the worst jew-worship thread ive ever read:feelswhat:

Lifefuel for fadedcels

Whats wrong with respecting based people who treat normies like their minions

I did not read a single word you jew loving fag

Last edited:
Not like a 80iq buffoon like you would get it son

Retard youre serbian jews liberated your shite Yugoslavian land

I respect them, they are most intelligent race

i mean they look down on poles, but in general i don't have hard feelings on anyone

only natiololos of any kind do this

Everybody looks down on each other its human nature

But the elites handle it well and have us all under the pulse of their hand while we are busy fighting 900000 insignificant wars eachother at once
i mean they look down on poles, but in general i don't have hard feelings on anyone

only natiololos of any kind do this

Everybody looks down on each other its human nature

But the elites handle it well and have us all under the pulse of their hand while we are busy fighting 200000 wars eachother
yes it's true unless you are rich or good looking, tall etc

Let us know how it goes

Nigger, what kind of meds did you take on today?

> 14 Years old
> Owns a tiktok account
> Loves Jews

you're the gift that keeps on giving.

JEWISH ELITES! You control Hollywood. Margot Robbie works in Hollywood. Let's work out a deal and I will join you :feelsdevil:

Also, jfl I just realized this post was created in Inceldom Discussion :feelshaha::feelshaha:
You are going to get the banhammer, mang. You said you already received other warnings.

> 14 Years old
> Owns a tiktok account
> Loves Jews

you're the gift that keeps on giving.
Lmao thats a good one
How about we talk about you saying ugliness came with sin and thats why sub5 men exist

..and you talking about God this and God that and few posts later you talk about how much you hate everything

JEWISH ELITES! You control Hollywood. Margot Robbie works in Hollywood. Let's work out a deal and I will join you :feelsdevil:

Also, jfl I just realized this post was created in Inceldom Discussion :feelshaha::feelshaha:
You are going to get the banhammer, mang. You said you already received other warnings.
But i wrote about my todays experience while outside, which was a casual incel experience

Lmao thats a good one
How about we talk about you saying ugliness came with sin and thats why sub5 men exist

..and you talking about God this and God that and few posts later you talk about how much you hate everything
The whole point of Christianity is how fallen and wicked this world is, You are truly retarded.

Hell yeah brother we got a deal once I take over, but you must help me

The whole point of Christianity is how fallen and wicked this world is, You are truly retarded.
You said humans must bear this earth because we are also to blame for it and its ugliness

But few posts later you talked about hating the world and pretty much said youre not able to handle it :lul:

Dont make me laugh, confused one

I don't respect them but I applause them for winning this game.

You said humans must bear this earth because we are also to blame for it and its ugliness

But few posts later you talked about hating the world and pretty much said youre not able to handle it :lul:

Dont make me laugh, confused one
You are a small, decadent weakling. In real life, you would not say what you are saying to me on the internet. That is not a respectable trait. Thanks for exposing yourself as a cuck who loves Jews.

You are a small, decadent weakling. In real life, you would not say what you are saying to me on the internet. That is not a respectable trait. Thanks for exposing yourself as a cuck who loves Jews.
Sounds like a whole lotta self-projection to me, how can a insuffurable incapable little cunt like you seriously say that to me? Lets be honest, your whole christian chad persona would vapor away just at the slightest sight of my presence

Sounds like a whole lotta self-projection to me, how can a insuffurable incapable little cunt like you seriously say that to me? Lets be honest, your whole christian chad persona would vapor away just at the slightest sight of my presence
Why would I be afraid of a 14 year old anime addict?

And as a matter of fact I am MILES stronger than you

I am going to close my browser now
Thank you.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Why would I be afraid of a 14 year old anime addict?
Said the autistic internet warrior, you have every reason to be afraid

Anyway again,.im closing my browser

And as a matter of fact I am MILES stronger than you

I am going to close my browser now
Thank you.
Indeed, your anime addiction is miles stronger than mine.

@faded What do you think of this goy?

@faded What do you think of this goy?
Image 2024 04 19 015402494

The Jews are the ultimate pussy race. They gain power through scamming, backstabbing and loaning with interest. They then take positions of power and spread degeneracy in every country which they’re currently doing. They want every other race to fall and Jews to rule the world.

@faded you have simps now