Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im starting to respect jews

One of the most blackpilled races in human history

please if you like Jewish race and what we are doing plz send me as much $$$$$ as you can any donation helps plz

inceldom discussed

The Jews are the ultimate pussy race. They gain power through scamming, backstabbing and loaning with interest. They then take positions of power and spread degeneracy in every country which they’re currently doing. They want every other race to fall and Jews to rule the world.
Stfu Jews are gods chosen race you piece of shit antisemetic racist

Stay mad racist
Angry Ufc GIF

It's crazy how prevalent antisemitism is today. I know Nietzsche defended the Jews, but his readers typically overlook that.

They are uglier and weaker than the rest and they know that the only way they can compete against other races is through media manipulation, political and economic control.
A character in Plato's Republic argued the meek congregate to avoid suffering and invent pretensions of justice for the purpose of attaining an ostensible power. It's strange to me that Friedrich Nietzsche validated them as if he pitied or sympathized with their recurring plight.

Today i sperged in my mind and got mad at seeing cringey normies blabbering and goofing around.. hell there were even grown ass people (women) laughing to viral tiktok and insta memes that i figured onlu little kids would laugh at.... All of them were so childish and it was so fucking cringey .. those idiots never had a day of struggle in their life

And after lots of cringeying they then all talked about their vocations and plans n stuff and i realized how im the pathetic cringe guy to them and got mad about how i cared and listened to them instead of not.caring because i should simply be better and above them

The only true thing i could care about is power knowing how my social life here is already gone and theres no recovery.. and in todays capitalistic world the said power is money

Jews having us and normies as cattle and increasing their influence.. being powerful and ruling the world meanwhile said normies who i envy are distracted with slop and insignificant stuff.. i respected it.. i respected jews for it.. and i wanna be just like that

Since i cant be one of them ill just have fun having authority over others and increase my influence! I thought and then j realized it sounds like some cringe teenage fantasy

Btw im saying jew cuz everybody reffers to the elites as jews, idk if they're actual jews.or.not
Jews are evil, however, that evil helps them greatly to get ahead. I can’t fully blame them for using dirty tricks to get ahead, but those tricks affect me, so I have to oppose them.

Shabbos goyim are disgusting though, they slave away for jews and advance their causes for no personal gain, they’re pathetic.

They are uglier and weaker than the rest and they know that the only way they can compete against other races is through media manipulation, political and economic control.
Based

Jews correctly understand that power is the only thing that matters. Morality, truth, mercy, even religion are subservient to power. It doesn't matter how moral you are or whether you speak the truth if another race/individual can simply kill you. The powerful do what they can and the weak suffer what they must. Strong races can gloat endlessly and point out the inferiority of the lower races.

Girls (nature) know this truth intuitively. That why they pick the strongest branch including and especially if that branch is not from their own tree (JBW).

Not a single pixel.