Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get sex (the normie way)

Dr but i kinda wish i dnr

But chad can reject. The ugly foids have no option but to go for ugly guys. Thats where we come in.
You severely overestimate how much women like men. 99% of women would rather be single / lesbian than go for an ugly guy.

Women don't love men the same way men love women.

You severely overestimate how much women like men. 99% of women would rather be single / lesbian than go for an ugly guy.

Women don't love men the same way men love women.
Can I see evidence? Real evidence, not some basement dweller seething?

One thing you may have noticed about normies is that they sometimes have a relationship. That's more than most of use, so maybe we should try some of their tactics:

1. Force yourself into situations where you will have to interact with women. Sit close (but not too close) to women in classes. A group project comes along, you might be chosen. Sit yourself next to the girl who looks the most socially awkward. You have something in common, and she is less likely to be prey for Chad.

2. Don't discuss blackpill. Women hate blackpill. If you talk about it, they will hate you.

3. Lower your standards. If all the hot girls choose Chad, you probably won't get them. But the 5/10 girls are available.

4. Act normal. Imitate other people's behavior if you don't know how to be normal.

5. Understand that women are human, or at least act like you believe that. Women like respect.

PussPilot

Greycel​

JoinedNov 3, 2023Posts44

more evidence of being a foid, being brainwashed by soyciety into believing the basement dweller lie jfl

JFL. I'm the basement dweller now?

Ok then, if you wanna play it this way- show me evidence, real evidence, not some attention seeking, foid with hero syndrome whining- that the steps you listed above work?

Last edited:
Ok then, if you wanna play it this way- show me evidence, real evidence, not some attention seeking, savior complex foid whining- that the steps you listed above work?
she can't, because she is too stupid to know that there is no evidence of it working. either it's a coincidence that it worked or it didn't work. that's what the bluepill is, believing in lies peddled by soyciety.

she can't, because she is too stupid to know that there is no evidence of it working. either it's a coincidence that it worked or it didn't work. that's what the bluepill is, believing in lies peddled by soyciety.
She's from reddit, trying to ''destroy the evil inkwells with facts and logic''. She sees herself akin to an American soldier liberating a concentration camp in WW2.

The lack of blackpill theory / lingo undersanding is the prime evidence of this. She doesn't know SHIT about what she's talking about.

She's from reddit, trying to ''destroy the evil inkwells with facts and logic''. She sees herself akin to an American soldier liberating a concentration camp in WW2.

The lack of blackpill theory / lingo undersanding is the prime evidence of this. She doesn't know SHIT about what she's talking about.
exactly

I'm fucked aren't I? I clicked it and that link
GIF by ABC Network
It's over bro

honestly im fucking tired of trying to help yall. stay tf out of the gene pool

"Just be normal bro!" :soy:

it is ovER guys better said it nevER fucking began for 99% of males

Banned, thanks jannies.

it wasn't his fault he didn't know
@B/W muttcel next time use a VPN everytime u go on this forum brocel. I didn't know any better a few months back and this shit happened to me too.

honestly im fucking tired of trying to help yall. stay tf out of the gene pool
see how she said this so soon? thats even more proof that this is a foid, they dont have the mental endurance to put up with us jfl

@PussPilot In case you still read this, we've all inadvertently tried this in school. Didn't work then, won't work now.

Thanks bro, the stupid roastie was off by over 10 000 miles so I'm safe for now
Interesting...but you clicked it right? Then she still has your IP.

IP from my phone, and phone's IP changes as you move around
Alright. Stay safe brotha. The other IP was probably another guy's IP or someone's VPN.

OP has been offboarded from the .is team

Did all this in highschool when I was bluepilled and it never worked