Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get sex (the normie way)

/!\ globohomo supporter /!\
race mixing is actually the best way of ensuring the existence of the white race, if you think about it. Instead of the blacks outbreeding the whites, we all breed together. its a compromise, but its the best shot
(PS feds I don't beleive in racism Im just trying to prove a point to people through a language they understand)
I'm gonna be a govt contractor one day so I wanna remain clean

that was before hypergamy and hookup culture
A good woman doesn't do hookups. She may be hard to find, but she is out there. She isn't looking for Tyrone, since he only wants hookups

A good woman doesn't do hookups. She may be hard to find, but she is out there. She isn't looking for Tyrone, since he only wants hookups
damn this reeks of soybean smell

race mixing is actually the best way of ensuring the existence of the white race, if you think about it. Instead of the blacks outbreeding the whites, we all breed together. its a compromise, but its the best shot
(PS feds I don't beleive in racism Im just trying to prove a point to people through a language they understand)
I'm gonna be a govt contractor one day so I wanna remain clean
Damn bitch your obvious some kind of troll bro, Hamas covert cells are on there way they will be head you and mince your whore body

Ok. Let's assume I am a foid. why would I be here?
Because you're starved of sex, and you want psychopathic users on this forum to fuck your brains out.

You not wanting to bang her is your problem. Sex is sex. And at least he has companionship
I know that, I didn't claim it was anyone else's problem. How do you expect me to bang someone I have zero attraction to? Only women can have standards now?

5. Understand that women are human, or at least act like you believe that. Women like respect
Please kill yourself. If anything giving foids too much respect is what caused them to have simps

Damn bitch your obvious some kind of troll bro, Hamas covert cells are on there way they will be head you and mince your whore body
tryna see if I can knock some sense into your asses and get you guys back into the gene pool.

Because you're starved of sex, and you want psychopathic users on this forum to fuck your brains out.
If I am a foid, why would I want incels? If foids wanted incels this forum wouldn't exist.

how is this proof of hypergamy?
you are admitting that you don't find them attractive. if foids don't find a guy handsome, then that means he's not hot, and therefore that means he isn't chad.

No seriously why isn't this cunt banned, she is actively making using this forum worst

If I am a foid
language detection:
female writer: "If I am a foid"
male writer: "if i was a foid"
one discrepancy error found, this is most likely a foid.

language detection:
female writer: "If I am a foid"
male writer: "if i was a foid"
one discrepancy error found, this is most likely a foid.
same fucking thing. Maybe I have a slightly feminine writing style or smth

Now why is it not true? Why would Chad go for the ugly women? He can have anyone he wants.
It's not Chad who goes for the ugly women, it's the ugly women who go for Chad lmao. Blackpill 101

Another useful guide made by JoinedNov 3, 2023Posts39

What's wrong with interracial breeding? If we all fuck another race, there is no more race. Tyrone is gone.
jewish-people-antisemitism-cartoon-reality-encyclopedia-dramatica-others.jpg

How is this "guy" not banned yet?

Last edited:
Another useful guide made by JoinedNov 3, 2023Posts39
How are there no mods active after school ours, little bitch over her clearly looking for male discord simps to hang with after school she needs to be banned

One thing you may have noticed about normies is that they sometimes have a relationship. That's more than most of use, so maybe we should try some of their tactics:

1. Force yourself into situations where you will have to interact with women. Sit close (but not too close) to women in classes. A group project comes along, you might be chosen. Sit yourself next to the girl who looks the most socially awkward. You have something in common, and she is less likely to be prey for Chad.

2. Don't discuss blackpill. Women hate blackpill. If you talk about it, they will hate you.

3. Lower your standards. If all the hot girls choose Chad, you probably won't get them. But the 5/10 girls are available.

4. Act normal. Imitate other people's behavior if you don't know how to be normal.

5. Understand that women are human, or at least act like you believe that. Women like respect.
Good points if you're a normie + Looksmaxing and maintaining healthy neurochemistry

Obviously, if you're below a certain looks level this won't work.